• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your childhood dreams, what i wanted to be wen i grew up.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
I used to want to be a marine biologist or a scientist of sorts.

I'm actually in school now to become a music teacher. Funny how dreams can change.

ribcage_x

I wanted to be a witch.
I used to think witchcraft was AWESOMEZ.
Then I wanted to be a forensic scientist.
Then alot of other junk.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
every kid has them, childhood dreams of what you want to become when you grow up.
to be honest i allways wanted to become a firemen when i was a kid, i watched this old TV show at the age of 7 starring some firefighters and their adventures.

EDIT:
damn type error-_-

Mine was the same actually. Now I'd rather be a high school councillor.

Mimori Kiryu

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Meteorologist. I loved watching the weather outside and my TV was always on the Weather Channel.

Now? I'm already taking classes to be a High School English Teacher. :]

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
I wanted to be a lizard :|,

Now I want to make and own my own Video Game company.

I wanted to be an axe murderer.

mission accomplished.

I wanted to be a vet. and to write.

Right now I'm dedicated to killing myself to make sure that happens. Yay.

Last edited:

Swampy

Crack the Skye
I wanted to drive fast with black glasses and save people.

Now I drive fast with black glasses and save people.

_Skippy_

At first i wanted to be a WWE superstar, then i found out it was fake, then i wanted to be a garbage man, but then i thought i'd never get a wife do to the stench, so now i wanna be either a Psychologist or a Professional debator (do they even have professions for debators?)

Kate

Banned
When I was a little girl I wanted to be a blackbelt in Karate. There was just something appealing about being able to knock the crap out of someone. I ended up taking fencing instead.

Cobalt_Latios

I wanted to be a video game producer, as in designing the story, characters, etc. for games. I called the job 'game designer', so people thought I meant actually programming the game.
Ironically, that's exactly what I'm doing in College right now. Actually, I'm doing Game Development, but it's relatively similar.

Good luck with that.
Actually, according to what I was told in school, it's easier to do that than to become part of a company. I'd have to see how accurate it is, but it's from a rather reputable source.

^Because stabbing someones throat is more appealing then making someone suffer? *carcasm*
Well, in fencing you do get to wield a rapier.

At one point, I thought up all kinds of outlandish ideas that I eventually thought of becoming an inventor. Then... somepoint it changed it wanting to become a game developer. And that's where I'm heading for in College.

<C_L>

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Ironically, that's exactly what I'm doing in College right now. Actually, I'm doing Game Development, but it's relatively similar.

Exactly what uni course i am starting next year.

I always wanted to be a pro soccer player then I realised that for that i had to be fit. (I was fit but had other **** which has since been cured but now I am ranting.) spoiler provided for those that have nothing better to do.
I had a food allergy that noone knew about until I was 15.

I was set on being a teacher until I put in my uni courses and had a revelation leading to video game design.

Hero

OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME
Musician, then journalist, then theologian, then musician, now web developer.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I wanted to be Harry Potter 8D

Now I'll stick with musician/actor

mew801

Well ever since I was little I have always wanted to be a professional dancer, but I also want to do something in medicine like a surgeon or oncologist.