1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

your childhood dreams, what i wanted to be wen i grew up.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by (s.i.e), Dec 19, 2009.

1. scarecrow_stitches

scarecrow_stitches blissfully dead

I used to want to be a marine biologist or a scientist of sorts.

I'm actually in school now to become a music teacher. Funny how dreams can change.

2. ribcage_x

ribcage_x Well-Known Member

I wanted to be a witch.
    I used to think witchcraft was AWESOMEZ.
    Then I wanted to be a forensic scientist.
    Then alot of other junk.

3. Corroded Arceus

Corroded Arceus Shiny Hunter

Mine was the same actually. Now I'd rather be a high school councillor.

4. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Meteorologist. I loved watching the weather outside and my TV was always on the Weather Channel.

Now? I'm already taking classes to be a High School English Teacher. :]

5. Hotrod93

Hotrod93 Dragon Trainer

I wanted to be a lizard :|,

Now I want to make and own my own Video Game company.

6. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

Truly a brilliant answer.

Good luck with that.

7. Nightning

Nightning Hyuu~

I wanted to be an axe murderer.

mission accomplished.

I wanted to be a vet. and to write.

Right now I'm dedicated to killing myself to make sure that happens. Yay.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  8. Swampy

Swampy Crack the Skye

I wanted to drive fast with black glasses and save people.

Now I drive fast with black glasses and save people.

9. Katipunero

Katipunero Eye in the Sky

I wanted to be a scientist so i can save the human race with the invention i will create

10. _Skippy_

_Skippy_ Member

At first i wanted to be a WWE superstar, then i found out it was fake, then i wanted to be a garbage man, but then i thought i'd never get a wife do to the stench, so now i wanna be either a Psychologist or a Professional debator (do they even have professions for debators?)

11. Kate

Kate Banned

When I was a little girl I wanted to be a blackbelt in Karate. There was just something appealing about being able to knock the crap out of someone. I ended up taking fencing instead.

12. Dan The Poke Man

Dan The Poke Man MEGAMEGAMEGA

^Because stabbing someones throat is more appealing then making someone suffer? *carcasm*

13. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

Ironically, that's exactly what I'm doing in College right now. Actually, I'm doing Game Development, but it's relatively similar.

Actually, according to what I was told in school, it's easier to do that than to become part of a company. I'd have to see how accurate it is, but it's from a rather reputable source.

Well, in fencing you do get to wield a rapier.

At one point, I thought up all kinds of outlandish ideas that I eventually thought of becoming an inventor. Then... somepoint it changed it wanting to become a game developer. And that's where I'm heading for in College.

<C_L>

14. ^
    Heeey, someone else doing game development in college. :V I'm there right now.

According to my parents, when I was younger I really wanted to be a musician, but my mom hated when I was playing the drums, so she took them away. Apparently I had talent.

15. brandyjay

brandyjay GET IN THE BAG

Exactly what uni course i am starting next year.

I always wanted to be a pro soccer player then I realised that for that i had to be fit. (I was fit but had other **** which has since been cured but now I am ranting.) spoiler provided for those that have nothing better to do.
    I had a food allergy that noone knew about until I was 15.

I was set on being a teacher until I put in my uni courses and had a revelation leading to video game design.

16. Hero

Hero OOHH YEE YOU WANT ME

Musician, then journalist, then theologian, then musician, now web developer.

17. ShinyPichu4Ever

ShinyPichu4Ever Eye of the Storm

I wanted to be Harry Potter 8D

Now I'll stick with musician/actor

18. mew801

mew801 Well-Known Member

Well ever since I was little I have always wanted to be a professional dancer, but I also want to do something in medicine like a surgeon or oncologist.