• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your comic and/or manga preferences,

Antiyonder

Overlord
Casually collected licensed comics in the early 90s, and started doing it regularly by the end of the decade do to watching various superhero programs like the Spider-Man and X-Men animated shows as well as Fantastic Four, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and Silver Surfer. Even played a few SNES like Maximum Carnage and Marvel Super Heroes War of the Gem.

Even then I mostly would get Marvel and DC stories from the 30s-90s more often in the following decade and next, though the following of them I got included:

- Dan Slott's She-Hulk (and his Batman Adventures comic)

- Tom DeFalco's Spider Girl, plus his 616 mini with Thunderstrike.

- Bootser Gold (Post-Infinite Crisis to Pre-New 52)

- Batman '66

- Smallville Season 11

- The Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows

- Justice League Adventures and Justice League Unlimited

- Batman The Brave and the Bold (Both series)

- Young Justice (cartoon tie in)

Yeah my favorites otherwise from the 2000s up to now included things like:
- Uncle Scrooge (From Gemstone to IDW)

- Darkwing Duck (Boom Comics and Joe Books)

- Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie and IDW)

- Mega Man (Archie)

- Love and Capes (read a FCBD copy of Issue 7 and kept up since)

- Most regular and minis based on Power Rangers from Boom.

- Scooby Doo Team Up

- Star Trek (Kelvinverse series and the current Year Five)

And since getting into My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, I went heavily into the comics too with:

The ahem Mane MLP series since #63 and kept up with it since especially with #89 and up becoming Season 10 (subtitled as such).

Caught up on past issues through the Omnibus trades and got Friends Forever Omnibus Volume 1-3 (was able to sample them due to some earlier trades from the library).

Others comic trades I have include:
- My Little Pony: Ponyville Mysteries
- My Little Pony: Spirit of the Forest
- My Little Pony The Movie Prequel
- My Little Pony Legends of Magic Omnibus
- My Little Pony Holiday Memories
- My Little Pony Annual 2013, 2014 and 2017
- My Little Pony Equestria Girls Holiday Special
- My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Canterlot High: March Radness
- My Little Pony IDW 20/20 (Special anniversary thing the company did with various titles a few years back)
- My Little Pony Feats of Friendship
- My Little Pony/Transformers

Got the Busy Books and the Daring Do Adventures Collection too.

Been getting Case Closed (Detective Conan) for a long time, but have taken a break from it. Besides various Shojo titles, I've gotten all Legend of Zelda books in the West.

And of course I've as of now been getting all of the Pokémon Adventures volumes:-D. Best way to keep up as I'm always slow at getting to the current game.

Last edited:
When it comes to comics, one current comic I like is the Power Rangers comics by Boom Studios. There are some very interesting arcs (e.g. Shattered Grid, Necessary Evil, etc.) I also like how it introduced rangers that don't have Super Sentai counterparts (e.g. Lord Drakkon, Ranger Slayer, Psycho Green, etc.)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I really don’t read or collect comics but I did buy this thick book that had a full story arc for Midnighter which I found at a discount outlet store for a really low price and I didn’t want to pass it up. Haven’t started to read it yet but it is over 200 pages long.

Antiyonder

Overlord
When it comes to comics, one current comic I like is the Power Rangers comics by Boom Studios. There are some very interesting arcs (e.g. Shattered Grid, Necessary Evil, etc.) I also like how it introduced rangers that don't have Super Sentai counterparts (e.g. Lord Drakkon, Ranger Slayer, Psycho Green, etc.)

Have you ever read the older PR Comics from say Hamilton to Papercutz? Myself I have:

- MMPR Volume 1 and 2 from Hamilton.
- MMPR #1-7 (Marvel)
- MMPR Ninja Rangers/VR Troopers Flipbooks (Marvel and the Boom reprints unfortunately omit the VR Troopers books)
- MMPR The Movie (Marvel)
- Masked Rider one shot (Marvel and guest starred the Power Rangers)
- Power Rangers Zeo #1 (Image which was going for a series even a two issue mini which would have crossed them over with Youngblood for better or worse)
- MMPR FCBD 2014 Issue

Have you ever read the older PR Comics from say Hamilton to Papercutz? Myself I have:

- MMPR Volume 1 and 2 from Hamilton.
- MMPR #1-7 (Marvel)
- MMPR Ninja Rangers/VR Troopers Flipbooks (Marvel and the Boom reprints unfortunately omit the VR Troopers books)
- MMPR The Movie (Marvel)
- Masked Rider one shot (Marvel and guest starred the Power Rangers)
- Power Rangers Zeo #1 (Image which was going for a series even a two issue mini which would have crossed them over with Youngblood for better or worse)
- MMPR FCBD 2014 Issue
Of the older Power Rangers comics, the only one I have read is the Papercutz MMPR FCBD 2014 Issue.