• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your completed anime list

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Just like the title above, post all the title of anime that you have completed, no need to indicate the date

I expect most of us will have a long list

Anyway here's mine

accel world
oreimo season 1
high school dxd
the idolmaster(2011)
kyoukai senjou no horizon s1
infinite stratos s1
mayo chiki
dantalian no shoka
a channel
soul link
kill me baby
sword art online
full metal alchemist brotherhood
chaos head
yuruyuri s1
fate/zero s1
final approach
koi koi seven
denpa onna to seishun otoko
working s1
mm
hoshizora e kakeru hashi
hidan no aria
canvas 2 - nij-iro no sketch
kore wa zombie desu ka s1
mahou shoujo madoka magica
mawaru no penguindrum
nichijou
papa no iukoto wo kikinasai!
r-15
ro kyu bu
sacred seven
motto to love ru
ultimate girls
princess lover
school days (ugh that ending)

will update as time goes on

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Vernikova

Champion
I expect most of us will have a long list

I usually drop most shows I watch so I've completed well under 100. Probably thirty or forty and that may overestimating. I think that someone really shouldn't have completed more than 100-150 of any form of entertainment (anime included) in your entire life unless it's your job or something since it starts to hints that you'll watch anything just to finish it. Though I do have stricter standards outside of some select exceptions (from nostalgia to group watching to being young) so it's probably just me.

There are defiantly a lot of shows that I completed a long time ago that I wouldn't complete if I were asked to today. Likewise, there are shows that I've completed that I only watched because I watched it in a group and that I wouldn't watch on my own (see: (soon to be) Blue Exorcist, Bleach, etc).

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Uh ohhhhh Jb, you got some NSFW titles on a child-friendly forum listed ;P.

Less than 300 right now. Planning on making Neon Genesis Evangelion number 300. I save the big double-O's for classic anime because the big double-O's are milestones for me. Even though I only did that for Madoka Magica and Fruits Basket.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Uh ohhhhh Jb, you got some NSFW titles on a child-friendly forum listed ;P.

Less than 300 right now. Planning on making Neon Genesis Evangelion number 300. I save the big double-O's for classic anime because the big double-O's are milestones for me. Even though I only did that for Madoka Magica and Fruits Basket.

ah they're just names but i'll keep the list in a link since its taking up a ton of space anyway~

Last edited:

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.