• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Craziest GTS trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina93

King of the Koopas
Traded a lv. 23 Tranpinch for a Lv. 40 Wailord. WOOT!

Dark7

Aura Trainer
So far, I traded a LV 3 Lotad and I got a LV 1 Larvitar with Pokerus!

That will help me in EV training!

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Just got myself a HGSS untouched Shiny Gyarados for a bronzor. Score!

It's the only remotely fair trade I saw all day.

Pokefreak113

A Lv: 28 Weavile for a Lv: 100 Regigigas.

And it was the movie one to boot.

I remember trading my Lv. 1 Misdreavus for a Lv. 70 Dialga.

Pokefreak113

You can. I did.

ChrisOk1

I put a Chimchar up
and got back a 10th anaversery mew pretty good do you think

also it was holding a masterball :D
May I just say that if you are talking about the recent 10th Anniversary Mew, then you must be lying or it is hacked because it can't be traded over the GTS. Also my craziest trade would have to have been when I traded a level 3 Bidoof for a level 100 Shiny Mewtwo.

mas

i traded a mew two and a regiggigas event for a shiny metagross.

squeezcheese

I put up a phione for trade, not expecting much because I had my manaphy in the day care. I only wanted a gengar, but a shiny pokerus jolly level 100 EV trained one works too!

Also, as a joke, I caught 100 bidoofs, nicknamed all of them biDOOFUS and put them up, each one asking for crazy pkmn. One wanted a dialga level 90 or over. Another requested a level 40 or over feraligatr, and one was asking for a mew. the list goes on, mostly asking for lvl 100's. I checked back a week later. 19 of my trades had gone through, and thats where my shiny golem, EV trained shiny lucario, level 100 feraligatr, shiny UT treecko lvl 5 (hoenn), and a level 100 shiny version of every eevee evo. LUCKY!

Once I saw a dialga shiny lvl 100 that only wanted a gengar level 100. all of those were requesting darkrais or palkias or whatever. so i checked haunters. one haunter was up for a feebas. so i checked feebas and found somebody wanted a mamoswine. the mamoswine guy wanted a gallade. the gallade dude wanted a gyarados, which luckily i had. unfortuanately, i knew time was running out and i made it up to the gengar but the dialga was gone. still, the gengar is rly good when it comes to fronteiring with my feraligatr and zapdos.

Da2Shae

PBR Electivire ftw
Back when Diamond and pearl just came out, my friend discovered that people would trade crazy things for Duskulls. I guess they wanted Dusknoir. So I would go into a Hoenn game and catch like loads of duskull. I have several Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquaza and other legendaries because of that, plus other random pokemon like a really cool Ursaring that knows Mega Kick and had a silk scarf on it. After a while it stopped working. Then it kinda worked with Drowzee for a bit. I stopped trying since I don't really need anything anymore.

-;248;
WIN!

Just Win!

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Back when Diamond and pearl just came out, my friend discovered that people would trade crazy things for Duskulls. I guess they wanted Dusknoir. So I would go into a Hoenn game and catch like loads of duskull. I have several Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquaza and other legendaries because of that, plus other random pokemon like a really cool Ursaring that knows Mega Kick and had a silk scarf on it. After a while it stopped working. Then it kinda worked with Drowzee for a bit. I stopped trying since I don't really need anything anymore.

-;248;

Haha, nice!
I've done the same thing with Elekids with Electralizers. I have like, a whole box full of Azelfs on Diamond from doing this. XD

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Just a while ago; I traded a Ditto (just found in the Trophy Garden today) for a Japanese modest Feebas! After she evolves, I'll be doing some breeding... ^_~

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
trading a krickitune for a shiny japanese ditto

lv.durana

Resurrected Replayer
2~3 weeks ago, I was trading pokemon from my Diamond to my Platinum in the GTS, and I put my japanese ditto asking for a Kyogre. 5 minutes later, I got a japanese HG one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.