• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Craziest GTS trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribcage_x

A scissor for a shiny roserade
And i traded my honchkrow(lv 72 and EV trained) for the scissor.
So i suppose it's not that crazy I kinda miss my honchkrow

slowdude

Traded a lvl 5 ruddkip for a lvl 75 manaphy.
Traded a lvl 40 pichu for a lvl 9 shiny pachirisu
Traded a lvl 8 abra for a shiny lvl 56 Alakazam

I'm quite sure the Pachirisu and Alakazam are legit as well

bobri28

Get your snacks
Traded a lv.30 deoxys for a lv.100 shiny deoxys

ArceusandtheJewelofLife

Speedrun Champion
I gave someone a lv 6 female Kirlia and got a lv100 Jirachi from Pokemon Channel event

I traded an old, non-EV'd Latios that I had, and received an EV'd legit Flower Paradise Shaymin with Max Sp. Atk! <3

Armored Zangoose

I hack, get a LV. 1 Legendary with 1 for each stat, and trade them to all those people who say "I gIVEZ YOU LEVELZ ONE PIDGEY 4 ARCEUS!!!11"

^That's not the GTS though, is it? Cause my friend told me he tried to put some hacks and the GTS wouldn't accept them, though it works if you trade over Wi-Fi with Friend Codes.

poke-pownage

Super powner
My trade was an absol for a munchlax. The worst part was that I had to wait almost 2 months before I got a ditto for breeding.

mjsmako

I was trading away the charmanders I was hatching for a shiny. I also attach an item like a rare berry or one of the stones I get from pickup. I usually ask for a random pokemon I like at the time and while browsing, I came across one of my own with the item I had given it. Someone was asking for a shaymin and it made me laugh. I think i got a flygon for it.

I traded my traded for Darkrai for an Eevee... A shiny Eevee with 29 SpDef iv so it's now an Umbreon. The next day i downloaded via wifi the member's card :p So i caught my own Darkrai!

I also saw a shiny Clefairy which was up for a lv 50+ Male Munchlax. I actually leveled one up and the Clefairy was still there! I gave it to my fiance.

I saw a shiny Deoxys up for a Kyogre... i didn't get it though most likely hacked.

I also saw a lv44 shiny latios up for a lv 90+ electivire... i have an electabuzz that level but he's my team mate so i didn't trade then trade again.

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
I wanted a Yanmega, and offered up a Pokemon (I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure it was like at Lvl 60 and was an easily capture dPokemon in the Battle Zone), and I asked for a Yanmega lvl 50 and up. When I came back tot he GTS a couple hours late,r I recieved a Yanmega...

LV. 100

FROM KOREA.

I was happy

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I rarely use the GTS, so the only trade I remember was a lvl 5 Turtwig female for a lvl 50 Jap Gyarados. It was perfect, mainly because I was doing the Masuda method for Magikarp.

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
Another post...

*update from my previous post*
I just topped my record.

I traded a hastily-bred Gulpin for a Japanese, 31-HP, 31-Speed, Liechi berry-holding Ditto!

Breeders, rejoice! Breeders, rejoice! ^.^

The only bad part is that now I'm on a wild goose-chase to find 31-IV Dittos in all of the categories. I've also managed to snag another Japanese one with a 31 in Special Defense, but my luck has run dry so far. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.