1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

your crazy sweeps in dppt

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by AZIIKO4876, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZIIKO4876

AZIIKO4876 Narsh?

tell your stories of how you pulled of your strangest sweeps. i swept with a patchirisu but ehh i bet there are better.

2. JQ2ujrx

JQ2ujrx Burned By Passion

I wiped out all of the rock trainers in oreburgh with my chimchar...does that count?

3. zandgaia

zandgaia *Gasp* He's back!

not really need for this thread, and if so. Not in this section <_<
    I sweep usually using a combo of CMslowbro, SubCMmismagius, CShitmonlee. Enough power and bulk, people always complain if they get swept by the slowbro :)

4. Drybones446

Drybones446 That Photography Guy

Competitively:
    Qwilfish in the rain

In-Game E4:
    Regigigas, plus a Pikachu sweep, and a Choice Band Magikarp sweep

5. AZIIKO4876

AZIIKO4876 Narsh?

lol i've seen a magikarp sweep after getting stats from a boton passing smergle.......it killed a whole team of ubers O_0

6. klubkj

klubkj Well-Known Member

In Red i taked out the whole elite four with my charizard. i had a lot of potions, but i did it.

7. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

I used a random NU pokemon to squash other top tier pokemon teams such as UU, BL, OU, and Uber.

8. Jinakuus

Jinakuus "Ultra Guru"

I have a level 100 suicune my personal favourite in my pearl version and I literally and obviously sweeped the complete E4 and Champion with it alone.

9. Noheart

Noheart Mysterious Figure

Some idiot let me set up my Ninjask, leading to a Farfetch'd sweeping his entire OU team. :D

10. Ampy

Ampy Light The Stars

Probably battling with my Ninetales, able to hypnosis and set up 3 nasty plots, and then taking everything out with flamethrower or energy ball

In E-4 probably with Articuno then, can't really explain it, it's happened alot of times

11. RaZoR LeAf

RaZoR LeAf Night Terror

We have a DPPt forum for DPPt discussions. In future keep game specific discussions to their relevant forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.