• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your cute pokemon

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
So i know there might be a thread out there but very old about this.
Well, i wanted to know what your opinion is about the cutest pokemons.
As myself i really find shaymin cute and adorable. i mean he is small fluffy green cute eyes and his attacks saves the enviorement.
Now to listen to your cute pokemons or your opinions about shaymin.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Hmmm, cutest pokemon, kinda hard to decide.........*Three seconds later* MUNCHLAX!!!!

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Hmm....cutest pokemon huh...Easy Scizor :3

Melsurigan

Iron Fist of Despair
I've said this plenty of times before, but Mawile is the cutest. There's a reason it's one of my favorite pokemon.

Pikachu is a close second. The cute design and voice are a great combination.

Zelda_1224

Red the Master
Oshawott Is definatly the Cutest, Especialy in the Anime

No. 1 Machop Fan

Machop is the cutest Pokemon of all! :D

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Chimchar comes a close second. The Eeveelutions are very cute too!

XXD17

Draco rex
Axew or Snivy....OH! OH! Gothorita!!...Gothorita is ADORABLE!! Gothita's creepy and Gothitelle is awkward but Gothorita is sooo cute, especially in the anime...

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I think there are a ton of cute and pretty Pokemon:

Eevee, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Vulpix, Pikachu, Horsea, Minccino, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Canto

I find Cyndaquil to be quite adorable.

[IMG139]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld2plwcmFW1qbe7n1o1_400.jpg[/IMG139]
LOOK AT IT.