• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Definition of a Filler Episode

randomspot555

I do play the games and I do like them. However since I don't have a DS, I have never played Diamond/Pearl. I have tried it on an emulator but it is very slow. I haven't played any of the latest games either and I don't have a Wii either.

However I still prefer the anime for many reasons.

And that's good. I'm not denying YOU enjoy the anime so much more than the games that you don't even own the games. I'm just saying the games are the primary source for Pokemon, and thus are probably the primary and "favorite" source of entertainment rather than an anime that airs once a week.