• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Diet: Health, Junk, and Fat?

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'm one of those people who can eat lots of fatty foods, and never gain any weight.

You guessed it, I like sugary snacks.

Being a native Egyptian, however, I like Egyptian and Greek foods, too!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My diet: Eat whatever sh!t's aveilable, and that do not require time being made

I eat a weird balance between healthy and junky

Doux

I've been eating a lot more dairy than I usually do recently...cheese is so tasty, oh my god. :D

Being a native Egyptian, however, I like Egyptian and Greek foods, too!
It must be so neat being Egyptian..your culture has some of the most interesting history on earth. D:
I don't care much for American history, myself.

Last edited:

Meowtastic

I eat mostly fruits all day. I'll have tofu, rice, pasta every once in a while, beans. The only junk food i eat is candy.

Dreamy

I have a pretty modest diet, filled with plenty of veggies, lean protein, right amount of the right fats, some fruits, lots of fiber, not a lot of carbohydrates, low in refined sugars, 64oz. H2O daily(some of that is made up of 2-3 cups of tea). My meals are broken up into 5-6 small meals, about the size of my hand. I allow myself at least one day of the week, usually Sat. to have a not so modest meal.

I am actually diagnosed with adult ADD, so I have to have a lot of structure in my daily routine, no matter how much I dislike it at times, that includes my food intake as well.

Last edited:

Kingsley

do my dance
I really need a better diet, mine right now is horrible.

I basically eat lunch at school (which is supposed to be healthy but it doesn't rly seem like it), then come home and eat a bunch of snacks up until we eat supper which is probably something made in a hurry and not with the intent of being very good for you. I'm trying to drink less caffeine and more water though.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
My diet for the most part is good. I eat the foods that provide me with the proper nutrients that I need. I am very strict in what I eat and how much I eat. My diet consists a lot of protein. Also, I have cut out fast food restaurants like McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, etc. The only fast food places I eat at are healthy ones like Subway and Potbellys.

But for the next semester while I am at College and into the summer, I am going to change up my diet to consist primarily of only fruits, vegetables, and foods that are high in protein (like grilled/baked chicken, tuna, turkey, and eggs). Also I am gonna cut out candy and desserts (except during special occasions). Gonna be real strict with this diet and my workout (since I am a regular at the gym).

Rakansen

ラルフ
What do you eat everyday from breakfast to dinner?
For breakfast, I always try to eat a hard-boiled egg or oatmeal. During weekdays, I have a sandwich and chips for lunch. My family's Filipino, so I usually eat meat and rice for dinner.

Your favorite foods?
I really like salmon nigiri, it's fresh and delicious! Unfortunately, it's quite expensive. :(

Are you on some weight-loss diet as well (or weight gaining)? Or are you eating whatever?
When I'm eating out, I try to eat whichever food has the least calories.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
I eat what tastes good. But luckily for me im not that into junk food, most of my diet consists of meat, soda, and rum.
And because of the hours im awake, i dont eat breakfast, or i dont eat dinner depending on how you look at it. 2 meals a day for me.

Aquanova

I have kind of a varied diet. Breakfast is usually a fried egg and a piece of toast, occasionally oatmeal or cereal, which I dont like so much. Lunch usually consists of some sort of leftovers, a sandwich with some sort of lunchmeat and cheese or instant noodles, though I try to not eat those all the time due to all the salt and stuff, but it's a quick lunch. Dinner varies from day to day, usually some sort of meat, veggie and carb such as rice, pasta or bread. Occasionally I will eat pizza or Chinese food.

I try as much as possible to have a healthy diet, Im also underweight so I try to get enough to eat, will try to eat more veggies and remember to eat salad. Im not allergic to any foods as far as I know, but I control my sugar intake due to certain health conditions, but it's not like I need to eat that so I usually don't miss it. Other than that, I say my diet is fairly healthy. I could eat more fruit instead of other snacks, so I probably will try to do that.

Meowtastic

More specifically, I have about 6 meals a day. breakfast is always oatmeal and a fruit. then i'll have an after workout smoothie of fruit, almond milk, and tofu. lunch is whatever i feel like eating. then my afternoon snack is usually fruit. dinner is whatever i feel like eating. then i'll usually have more fruit for the night snack.
I'm allergic to greasy foods, so I can't have it.

WastingLight

I don't eat as much as I did in the past, I used to be on the edge of being overweight. Now I am just right. However now I usually have cheese on crackers (about 4) in the morning for breakfast, ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and dinner usually varies from pasta or chicken stir-fry. I also like to have a coffee in the morning to get me going.
I hardly eat between meals for some reason.
When eating out with friends, I rarely order a lot.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
I should start eating healthier,everything I eat well almost everything is either fried or sugared.

lollygag

Banned
Usually, I have cereal for breakfast and a frozen meal for lunch. For dinner...it's whatever my mom and dad decide to make.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I usually eat clean or low-cal foods, I'm currently on a diet to get lean and lose excess skin and stomach flab I have leftover from when I was overweight. I tend to aim for a certain amount of calories these days, I absolutely don't drink any sort of soda, chips, or junk food. The closest I come to eating junk food daily is two chocolate chip low-cal cookies with cheese on each. Otherwise I really don't eat high-calorie, high-fat foods. Useless calories and foods that don't really fill me up or benefit me are a no-no as well. I'm a Powerlifter as well as a Football player, naturally I aim to gain muscle and try to go for higher-protein foods. I only eat three meals a day, btw I'm 16-years-old.

If anyone cares what I eat daily, here's my MyFitnessPal account.