• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Diet: Health, Junk, and Fat?

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Let's see
Breakfast : Pure water, bread with mayo or Strawberry or Pineapple Jam

Lunch : Fruits juice, rice, chickens, sometimes vegetables

Dinner : Rice, vegetables, meats :D

Prelude

Prelude
eggs, oatmeal, tuna, protein shake twice during the day and whatever mom cooks at night

when i move out for school again ill probably just make steak every day

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
I remember posting here a couple of months ago, but my diet has changed a bit.

I try to stay away from processed foods, so I drink the supposedly all-natural Naked fruit juice that comes in various flavors. I'm starting to doubt I can trust its advertising though, since I did researched it online and came across some unpleasant results. Other than that, I eat a lot of fish, pasta and rice. I also like almond milk from time to time, along with peanut butter and jelly (peach) sandwiches.

Neriifur

I don't like unhealthy foods.. so I tend to stay away from all fast food and any artificial sweeteners. I haven't eaten fast food in over a year.. I eat lots of yogurt and try to stay away from yogurts called "low fat", because a lot of them are incredibly bad for you.. in fact most diet branded things are. I mostly eat sandwiches.. yogurt, lots of chicken. My diet rarely changes.

Neriifur

I remember posting here a couple of months ago, but my diet has changed a bit.

I try to stay away from processed foods, so I drink the supposedly all-natural Naked fruit juice that comes in various flavors. I'm starting to doubt I can trust its advertising though, since I did researched it online and came across some unpleasant results. Other than that, I eat a lot of fish, pasta and rice. I also like almond milk from time to time, along with peanut butter and jelly (peach) sandwiches.

Yeah when I used to go to this health club they were actually talking about how "Naked" products aren't as good as they sound. (I used to drink them a lot so I was amazed when I found that out +_+) They were on the "blacklist" for club. In fact, a lot of things aren't as healthy as they sound. =c I guess it's just marketing which is sad.

I don't like unhealthy foods.. so I tend to stay away from all fast food and any artificial sweeteners. I haven't eaten fast food in over a year.. I eat lots of yogurt and try to stay away from yogurts called "low fat", because a lot of them are incredibly bad for you.. in fact most diet branded things are. I mostly eat sandwiches.. yogurt, lots of chicken. My diet rarely changes.
Amen. Artificially processed and "reduced" calorie foods suck even worse than the original, both in taste and health. The additives and supplementary crap they replace the calories and sugar with is not worth it.

725roy

ambivolent
I've been eating a little more calories than normal due to the fact that it's summer tennis season, and basically, I have a bigger breakfast than any other meal, which is good.

Kal Mage

I kind of have a healthy diet but not so healthy when there's sugar in the house, meaning iced tea, soda, fruit juice. Like I can totally stay away from it but if I know it's in the house...I'll want it. Most of my meals are small to medium, and I try to remember to drink one full cup of water before meal and after to make myself feel fuller and digest the food well. I love to eat anything, fruits, all sorts of vegetables, spicy, sour, meats and etc. plus I've been lazy lately to be very honest. I usually do push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks and squats during the night make myself tired -_- yeah. Womp.

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
I try to eat healthy but I always mess up my diet. :/ lol

Yuukinoh

I eat all the time. Just today I ate a bag of chips, large pizza, and cookies.

But I play basketball and workout all the time so I end up burning it all off anyway. I literally gain nothing.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I'm not a healthy eater (or at least I am not any kind of dieter), but at the same time, I haven't been eating a whole lot for most of this summer. On top of that, I am on my feet most of the time when I am at work, which means that I burn quite a bit of calories every week.

Arkified

the dead are living
oh jesus i eat so much
and i don't even eat healthy???

i eat a lot of meat
and crisps
maybe this is why i'm getting fat oh

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
word of advice: dietitians make money off people with shi tty diets. just don't be a disgusting slob and eat some vegetables for god's sake

Lass Brooke

Peaceful Trainer
I'm an herbivore. xD Only eat things made from plants. With the exception of the occassional egg, but only if i buy it myself from a local humane egg farm.
Favorite foods are broccoli, blackberries and pasta!

Rakansen

ラルフ
In fact, a lot of things aren't as healthy as they sound. =c I guess it's just marketing which is sad.

Yes, I agree. My middle school had this special week each year called Health Week, where, as the name says, is focused on making healthy choices. I remember, when I was in sixth grade, I learned that many yogurt products, such as Yoplait, contain processed materials and stabilizers to make the texture look appealing.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Junk food rocks!

When I am sooo hungry and lazy to cook, I just grab cheese ring crackers and eat 2 small packs of them before moving on to fruits.

Missingno.Fan

I am probably medium when it comes to diet. I don't eat very many fruits, but then again I am not just sitting on the couch stuffing Bon-Bons and potato chips into my mouth. Right now I am taking these diet pills three times a day. I started last Sunday and I lost a pound.

Puma Italia

I definitely could eat healthier, but I'm not always stuffing my face with junk. Some days I will eat nothing and other days I will eat too much just based on my schedule that day.