• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your DLC Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

I love a good wishlist, don't you?!
I think the title is quite self explanatory - what are you hoping for in the new DLC?

It'd be rude if I didn't start...
-New Eeveelutions. This is the first even-numbered generation we didn't get one - technically we got G-Max Eevee, but that hardly counts.
-Meltan and Melmetal exploration. Similarly how Zygarde was further explored in SuMo, and Meltan work in a similar way as the core/cells in that an abundance of them form Melmetal. I would like some story as I love these two.
-More British quirks. People moaning about the weather, public transport being late because of Pokemon on the tracks, deprecating banter.
-More Galar forms. Give me Chandelure! Though we do have normal Chandelure in Galar... :(
-More G-Max. If I can't have Galarian Chandelure, can I have a G-Max?!
-Beard. I want a beard.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
An Ireland-based Region DLC with it's theme being Galar-Kalos war, re-introducting Mega Evolution. A ton of great Mega vs Giga form cutscenes.

Possibly an option to choose which Side you are on.
All the rest of cut Pokemon.
Giga Dragonite, Hydreigon, Goodra and Komoo-o.

Giga and Mega forms spread between Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos (maybe some Chesnaught and Delphox forms to go with Ash-Greninja) and Alola Starters.

A huge Tournament with 4 levels:
1. Gym Leader, Trial Captains, Evil Team Admina, other siginificant trainers not fallling into next 3 categories (maybe 128 trainer randomized Tournament)
2. Elite Four, Kahunas, Evil Team Leaders, Frontier Brains and other Battle Facility leader (maybe 64 trainer randomized Tournament)
3. All prior protagonists+rivals (maybe 32 trainer randomized Tournament)
4. All Champions Tournament (including Kukui, Hau, N) with Raihan due to lore (16 trainer randomized.

All battles 6v6.

And put Eternal Floette somewhere into it.

Entradius1

Just some dude
Let's see...
-"Complete" forms and evolved forms for the fossil pokemon (that look less derpy)
-An easier way to get "rare items" such as mints and bottle caps (perhaps with a watt trader)
-Another way to get masterballs since it is next to impossible to catch a g-max pokemon from another person's raid without a masterball
-Updated move sets (especially for the new pokemon)
-New pokemon and more g-max pokemon

Leonhart

Imagineer
I want more evolutions of older Pokemon in the expansion pack, including an evolved form of Nokocchi (Dunsparce) since I feel that the species could use one. I'd also like more new Pokemon in general, at least about a dozen or so and a new Mythical or two.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
There doesn't need to be a second thread about the DLC. If you want to talk about what you wish, hope and want to see DLC wise, please do so in the other thread. Thank you. Locking this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.