• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your endgame scenario for each main character

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew11

8000 MMR
I'll give it a try as well.

Ash x Serena: no explanation needed.
Brock x Lucy: one-sided canon on Lucy's side.
Misty x Tracey: obviously canon.
May x Gary: since I can't choose Ash anymore, I went with Gary, thus the nevermet ship. Plus, they both have brown hair.
Max x Bonnie: another nevermet ship. Kinda cute though lol
Dawn x Paul: it's somewhere along the lines of "Opposites attract"
Iris x Cilan: best shipping of BW, but my least favorite ship.
Clemont x Korrina: blondes, blondes everywhere.

Navin

MALDREAD
"Oh! I visited my friend at her house! She's a girl! Oh man! I must be in a relationship with her!"

- every dumb person using BW142 as a "reason"

Anyway, I prefer the harem ending, meaning:

Ash X May
Ash X Misty
Ash X Dawn
Ash X Iris
Ash X Serena

cmarston1

Animation Enthusiast
Tracey x Daisy
Misty x Ash
May x Drew
Max x Bonnie
Dawn x Kenny
Brock x Suzy
Iris x Cilan
Cilan x Iris
Serena x Ritchie (Cloneamourshpping ftw) or Gary
Clemont x Korrina
Ash x Misty
Jessie x James

Last edited:

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
Ash-Misty
Brock-Pewter City Joy
Tracy-Daisy
May-Drew or Branden
Max-Bonnie
Dawn-Kenny
Iris-
Cilan-
Clemont-Robot girlfriend
Serena-Calem, who gets an anime version

Eh, guess I'll just stick Iris & Cilan together just to get this over with.

Ash-Misty
Brock-Pewter City Joy
Tracy-Daisy
May-Drew or Branden
Max-Bonnie
Dawn-Kenny
Iris-
Cilan-
Clemont-Robot girlfriend
Serena-Calem, who gets an anime version

Eh, guess I'll just stick Iris & Cilan together just to get this over with.

I don't think there is an anime version of Calem, and the OP asked us to use existing characters only.

Anyway...

Ash x Serena
Misty x Gary
Brock x Nurse Joy
Tracey x Daisy
May x Drew
Max x Bonnie
Dawn x Kenny
Iris x Cilan
Clemont x Korrina

BubChan

Wonderwall
Ash: May or Misty, i really don't like Serena, her crush get on my nerves, May and Misty can control Ashy boy
Misty: Ash or Tracey, both are great
Brock: Hard one, Marley or lizabeth for me, i never watched the Lucy episode, so i can't ship them
Tracey: Misty
May: Ash, May said that Drew is just a rival for her, so i can't see contestshipping, sorry fans, i just can't
Max: I ship Max with Jirachi, but for humans, i can't see Max x Bonnie, so Misty
Dawn: Kenny all the way, i love Ikari too, but they look like a crack ship
Iris: Cilan of course
Cilan: Iris of course
Serena: Clemont or Miette
Clemont: Serena
Bonnie: Really, i don't know, but maybe Serena
Jessie: And James xP
James: And Jessie xP

Mardeon

Kalos King
Ash x Serena
Serena is by far the girl protagonist who has the most chemistry with Ash. Plus, her childhood crush is cute.

Misty x Tracey
Pretty surprised to see them together in that special episode and even more surprised to see how well they get along.

Brock x Lucy
Seeing Lucy retribute Brock's feelings was priceless.

May x Drew
Drew can be an arrogant brat, but I love when he's being cute towards May.

Max x Bonnie
Quite obvious, since they're one and the same.

Dawn x Gary
Dawn fangirling all through Gary not because of his training skills (like those cheer leaders from the original series), but because of his POEMS = cutest thing ever!
By the way, I love Kenny, but he's better off with Barry and their bromance.

Iris x Trip
They could spend the rest of their lives calling other trainers "kids" together.

Cilan x Burgundy
Burgundy is pretty annoying, but she loses so much that I feel sorry for her. It's obvious she's got feelings for Cilan, so let's put them together.

Clemont x Korrina
Loved to see him comforting her.

Jessie x James
I struggle with them. I mean, they behave mostly like brother and sister to me. But my guts say they could never be happy apart (such a dramatic statement, but true :p).

Ash x Serena
Serena is by far the girl protagonist who has the most chemistry with Ash. Plus, her childhood crush is cute.

Misty x Tracey
Pretty surprised to see them together in that special episode and even more surprised to see how well they get along.

Brock x Lucy
Seeing Lucy retribute Brock's feelings was priceless.

May x Drew
Drew can be an arrogant brat, but I love when he's being cute towards May.

Max x Bonnie
Quite obvious, since they're one and the same.

Dawn x Gary
Dawn fangirling all through Gary not because of his training skills (like those cheer leaders from the original series), but because of his POEMS = cutest thing ever!
By the way, I love Kenny, but he's better off with Barry and their bromance.

Iris x Trip
They could spend the rest of their lives calling other trainers "kids" together.

Cilan x Burgundy
Burgundy is pretty annoying, but she loses so much that I feel sorry for her. It's obvious she's got feelings for Cilan, so let's put them together.

Clemont x Korrina
Loved to see him comforting her.

Jessie x James
I struggle with them. I mean, they behave mostly like brother and sister to me. But my guts say they could never be happy apart (such a dramatic statement, but true :p).

Same here. People pair Iris with Cilan all the time, maybe because they're too lazy and just pair the two unpopular character together for convenience.

Vannmelon

Ash x Misty

May x Drew

Dawn x Gary (I like Kenny too, but Gary is the only male Dawn has shown interest for. + Her fangirling over his poems were pretty cute!)

Cilan x Burgundy : Makes more sense than Wishful in my opinion...

Iris x Trip

Ash: Misty - If not her May, Dawn, or Clemont any other ship makes no sense to me.
Brock: Random Nurse Joy - but tbh I can't see him with anyone canon
Tracey: Daisy - only because I have to pick someone. Though he had no chemistry with any character in my opinion.
May: Drew
Max: Bonnie - mostly because they are the same age.
Dawn: Paul - Fanon got me into that.
Iris: Cilan - Fanon, again.
Serena: Clemont - Because I don't see anyone happening for Serena, and the only thing I see happening for Clemont is him and Ash.
Jessie: James

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Ash X Serena : the reason is because serena crush but imo ash x pikachu is the endgame but rules are rules
Misty x Tracy : I like pokeshipping but it old now , i think misty have move on , i choose tracy because he have good chemistry with misty on show and he often visit her and together with her in chronicles
May x Drew : MY OTP , i love advanced to but Contest give more hint then advanced in my view
Dawn x Kenny : childhood friend crush amd i alwasy see her and ash as BFF and more like sibling or twin :D
Iris X Cilan : Yin and Yang , Black and White , their chemistry so awsome :D
Clemont x Korinna : he confort her and have more chemistry also interaction with korinna then with serena

until Bonnie and Max Met , i dont see why should i ship them

Crassus

Banned
Ash x Serena: Nuff said. Ash should get out of his Slowpoke mentality ASAP.

Misty x Tracey: I think for a tsundere girl like Misty, she's best fit with a mature guy who can take care of him. Tracey fits the description quite nicely. Plus they spent a lot of time together.

Brock x Lucy: The only girl ever returned Brock's crush. If not for Max they'd be together already.

May x Drew: They look great together, plus this pair has a really solid foundation.

Max x Bonnie: No particular reason, just that they're in the same age group.

Dawn x Gary or Paul or Barry: Well honestly I'm fine with Dawn x anyone outside of Ash (already has Serena), Conway (creeps me out), and Kenny (who I just don't like for some reason).

Iris x Cilan: Not really too much into these two characters, so I'll just pair them up for convenience's sake.

Clemont x Korrina: They're both gym leaders, and the scene under the moon in XY32 seems pretty shippy if you ask me, so why not?

James x Jessie: Not much to say here.

Hanzer

Water Goddess Enjoyer
Ash x Dawn - my OTP forever, even if I'm really interested in Amourshipping now, Pearl is still the best. The bond between them, the interactions, this friendship, it is just fantastic.

Misty x Gary - I was actually shipping this a lot back in the day, don't really know why...

Brock x Lucy - She has feelings for him, omg Brock why u no hit that?!

Iris x Cilan - I don't see them with anyone else seriously... and they are kind of cute together imo.

Serena x Shauna - ........BECAUSE WHY NOT? But seriously, because I already chose Ash I didn't had better options...

Bonnie x Max - yeah here it goes again, 2 kids same age and many similarities, it works for me.

Clemont x May - I like the concept, their younger siblings are together and then those two start to hang out, and they are all like counterparts right? I mean, Max was the smart guy if I remember correctly, and Clemont is the smart guy while May and Bonnie are more into romance and cute things.

raichu27

Ash x Dawn (They have a lot in common and some similar life stories.)

James x Jessie

Misty x Brock or Tracey

May x Drew

Max x Bonnie

All I can think of, atm.

Last edited:

ej02

Australia Amourship
Ash and serena
misty and tracy
brock and that one hohen battle frontier lady whos name I cant remember right now
max and bonnie
may and drew
dawn and paul
I dont like clemont so lets skip him
cilen and fennel
iris and ah skrew it put her with clemont for him being a mainish character

taeuknam

Ash x Serena
May x Drew
Dawn x Kenny
Misty x Tracy
Brock x Nurse Joy
Iris x Cilan
Max x Bonnie
Clemont x Korrina

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Oh dear, that's fun! I'm basically just listing down most of my OTPs! >:]

Ash & Serena [AmourShipping];
Misty & Tracey [OrangeShipping];
Iris & Cilan [WishfulShipping];
Dawn & Gary [CavalierShipping];
May & Drew [ContestShipping];
Brock & Lucy [LuckShipping];
Jessie & James [RocketShipping];
Clemont & Viola [SiropShipping];
Zoey & Candice [SnowpointShipping];
Bonnie & Max [FourthWheelShipping].

All of them are ships I support, except the last one (I actually dislike it a lot). But hey, I had to complete the circle, so! Though I do like Dawn & Zoey, Clemont & Ash, Ursula & Dawn, Shauna & Serena and Cilan & Burgundy as well.
And best of all, I managed to ditch Kenny. <3 he can die in a hole somewhere i don't care

Last edited:
Ash X Serena : the reason is because serena crush but imo ash x pikachu is the endgame but rules are rules
Misty x Tracy : I like pokeshipping but it old now , i think misty have move on , i choose tracy because he have good chemistry with misty on show and he often visit her and together with her in chronicles
May x Drew : MY OTP , i love advanced to but Contest give more hint then advanced in my view
Dawn x Kenny : childhood friend crush amd i alwasy see her and ash as BFF and more like sibling or twin :D
Iris X Cilan : Yin and Yang , Black and White , their chemistry so awsome :D
Clemont x Korinna : he confort her and have more chemistry also interaction with korinna then with serena

until Bonnie and Max Met , i dont see why should i ship them

I agree with that. I think we all know that the only one that will be with Ash until the end is Pikachu.

Janey4319

Tracey's Waifu
Yo

Ash: Gary
Misty: Brock
Brock: Misty
Tracey: Daisy
May: Drew
Max: Max (the other one from 'Maxxed Out')
Dawn: Barry
- I know next to nothing about Unova and Kalos -
Jessie: Harley
James: Butch

This was hard! So many of my favourite ships overlap! I think I can live with this though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.