• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your experiences on FIFA?

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
So, what was the most memorable moment on FIFA?

Was it when you drove that free kick in from 32 yards out? Was it when you worked some brilliantly magical skill and drilled the ball through the keeper's legs? Or was it an absolute screamer from 40 yards out?

Mine:

-On World Class Career Mode on FIFA 11, I was Leeds against Middlesbrough in the League Cup first round. I crossed the ball in from the left, but a defender cleared it out. However, it fell to Howson at ~40 yards out. He pushed the ball a yard or two in front of him, before unleashing a screamer that looped over the keeper with ease. I went on to win 5-4 :D

That, and I remember using Berbatov to fire a rocket into the net from 45-50 yards out on Professional a year earlier ;)

So, what are your good and bad moments on FIFA?

Zantera

Well, I have tons of bad moments involving the CPU in the FIFA-games.
You know that game where you have about 20 chances against a team that has no chances, their goalkeeper seems almost unbeatable, and then during the last seconds of the game, the computer gains an insane amount of skill, and one of their players goes past 4-5 of your own players, and scores, resulting in a 0-1 loss? Yeah, those games were pretty common for me a while back, luckily I'm a bit better now and rarely experience them. :D

As for good moments, it's hard to say. But one of the best feelings I know is when one of my more technical players has the ball with 2-3 defenders to pass, and I have the most luck/skill and manage to go past them all and score a goal, that is something I love.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
I recently beat my brother 7-4. I used to whoop his *** all the time, but he's overtaken me in recent years and wins most of our bouts, but that was a highlight for me. My record win against a human player is my brother however, winning 10-0 :) That was some while ago though.

I had a Career Mode going where I played every game, as Real Betis (before my save broke after finishing my second season). This was on FIFA 11, I got them promoted the first season without losing a single league game, and won La Liga next season. My best game in all of that time was the second leg of the Copa Del Rey knockout stages, away at Real Madrid. In what was an annoying coincidence I faced Real Madrid six times in my second season, twice in the Super Cup, twice in the league and twice in the Copa. All other five meetings had ended in draws, and the first leg had ended 1-1 at my ground, but in what was a bizarre and very memorable game, Real Madrid took the lead before I then went goal crazy, including some spectacular ones, to take a 4-1 lead at half time. Madrid then went on to pull it back to 4-3 before I finished them off with a final score of 5-3. Insane game.

Thinking of starting a new career mode on FIFA 12 soon, hopefully with equally successful events occurring.