• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alarey24

Hi guys!
write here your fav 4th generation pokemon. My is Empoleon. Water and steel pokemon are ma fav thats why i lkie him.

Skull-Kid

My favourite 4th Generation Pokemon would have to be Garchomp.

It was an amazing Pokemon in OU before it got sent to Ubers and was even more broken in-game.

Last edited:

darksteel460

slice and dice
maybe drifblim i love ghost and flying types and i just love the combo of the two even more

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Rampardos and Roserade. I love how Rampardos is the "battering ram" of Pokemon, and I love how Roserade is so elegant, plus the rose is my favorite flower, I always thought it was classy.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
I am sure there are many people who feel the same way I do, my favorite 4th Gen Pokemon is Infernape. It has an awesome appearance combined with excellent power in battle.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Mine is Arceus :D

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Piplup is probably my favorite 4th generation Pokemon. But it's hard cause there are so many other good ones like Luxray, Gallade, Buizel, and Dialga!

HanoiRose

NIPPON BONZAI!
Garchomp or Infernape.
Both look (and are) totally badassed

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I gotta say Torterra, I just love that pokemon. I love the combination, the design. The tree on its back just made it feel really neat. I picked it when I first played through Diamond, and it may also be my favorite grass type. Bronzong was pretty neat too though.

Blitz Lucario

Lucario, Like the way he looks and the fact that he uses aura. I guess the other fact that I like him is because he looks alot like Anubis since I am really into Egyptian stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.