• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz~

Banned
Tangrowth, evolution of the best grass Pokémon ever!!!

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
^Munchlax right there. ;)

DaManOFTo

Legendary Hunter
Arceus RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I really like Garchomp.
That's my favorite. ;)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Gallade. A great alternative to Gardevoir, an awesome type combo (psychic/fighting), a very cool design and a pretty awesome movepool... not to mention some great stats. What's not to love?

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
My favorite non-legendary 4th Gen Pokemon are the Shinx family
and Shaymin/Darkrai are tied for my favorite 4th Gen Legendary

Togekiss is awesome as well

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
bidoofcomic.png

Yessssssss... actually yes, he is my favorite pokemon from generation IV. How can't you love bidoof? It's the stupidest looking pokemon of all time, thats why I love it!
i luv my bidoofs! ;399;

Gallade has been my favourite pokemon of the 4th gen ever since I looked at the 'new pokemon' list on the diamond/pearl section of Serebii's mainpage. Weavile comes a close second; Sneasel used to be a favourite pokemon of mine when there were only 2 generations.

liam99

its extremely tough to say a fav. all the new evos are excellent gliscor togekiss gallade yanmega. but my personal fav is gallade. ive had one in my in game team on pearl diam and plat and almost always in my competitive battling team. he rocks

willsgb

WEE HUGHIE SAYS ****
the generation 4, and 3 - i never played a generation 3 game but most of the 'new' ones i encountered, new being post 2nd gen pokemon - were a bit poor in design generally, i thought; just boring or garish or whatever; there were some promising ones who had stupid looking evolutions IMO, like snover and bronzor, and even chimchar's final evolution was disappointing, looking like a bad clown, even though he's a fantastic starter otherwise; almost all the other ones i've encountered so far have been somewhat underwhelming.

the exceptions i've seen so far are lucario and luxray; both are awesome, for obvious reasons - shinx, luxio and luxray are all awesome, predatory electric cats, win, and lucario is smart, looks cool, and is extremely strong in the game as well, which was a pleasant surprise! i had thought they were related due to the names as well before i encountered lucario but fortunately they aren't.

there are others, too - the LEGENDARIES in generation 4 are amazing, as far as i'm concerned! dialga is one of my all time favourites, great backstory, looks absolutely fantastic and has great moves, type combination and powerful stats; the elves are cool, giratina looks menacing with a great type combination, and cresselia looks fricking fantastic too, can't wait to get them. even heatran looks decent, and i'm gutted i can't get darkrai or arceus, even though arceus is IMO the single most ridiculous pokemon ever, the one which made me step back and think 'ok... that was stupid' i mean, come on, an alpha omega pokemon? seriously? other then its problematic back story, it does look and sound like possibly the single most powerful and fun pokemon as well, to be fair. shyamin is the only one that doesn't interest me that much; he's no sonic.

for all my complaining though, many aspects of diamond are better then any other generation i've played, and it seems to be a more balanced experience in the field then white, as well; whatever. lucario, luxray and the legendaries FTW

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Porygon-Z!(lol, if you haven't guessed already) With Nasty Plot, Porygon-Z can 2KO any pokemon in the game!

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
<3 Dilaga, Arceus, Honchkrow, Weavile, Giratina, Lucario, Garchomp...so many.

Last edited:

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Garchomp! I like torterra and infernape as well

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
magmortar or elictrivire, i love how they're like enemies and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.