• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

[Something funny]
Gallade is my favorite form Gen IV due to its great looks and it can do great in battle.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Garchomp the land shark

Infernape is de best
he will powne you alll with his awesomeness
all hail the boss monkey
Infernape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Lucario, Gallade and Toxicroak. Amazing Pokemon!

jorge022393

Cherrim all the way ;D ;421;

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Croagunk is the best in my opinion!

Empoleon. No one can beat this emperor.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Plenty. Shaymin, Togekiss, Drifloon, Empoleon, Rampardos, Garchomp, Giratina..really can't decide. <3

Shellos Luxray.

Zibdas

not bad
I thought Vespiquen and Wormadam are cool. Of course that's prolly just the bug over inside me talking...

DocZoologist

Squirtle Squirtle
Hippowdon it brings out a sandstorm and hippos are awsome.

Swagmander

Torterra, Rampardos, Mismagius, Toxicroak, and Weavile. The only good 4th gens in my opinion. The other ones looked like they wanted to hug you more than battle you... (Like Drifloon, seriously! That thing's a Ghost type? I know it's unevolved, but at least Gastly and Misdreavus looked serious about battling...)

I'd say Electivire, Staraptor and Roserade;466;;398;;407;

my favourite pokémon would have to be Magmortar, he has cannons for hands that blast fire, awesome in my opinion!

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
-Gastrodon and Shellos because they're so cute
-Tangrowth, Empoleon and Drifloon, and that's about it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.