• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocoboy

In School
Munch. Lax. ;446;;446;;446;
It's so awesome! I liked him in the deoxys movie.

ThunderPuncher

Electrifying!
Electivire.

It instantly became my favorite Pokemon when I first saw it. I love it's design and power.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Garchomp. The fact that it is a land shark (what the hell is a land shark) combined with a dragon makes it cool. It is also strong enough to make it into the uber tier.

Ninja'd

bitter sins
A tie between Porygon-Z and Garchomp.

Garchomp is the most epic dragon ever in my opinion. An excellent base Attack, plus a wide move variety make it versatile.

Porygon-Z easily has over 400 Sp. Attack without EV training; with EV training it becomes a killing machine that can sweep nearly anything when holding Choice Specs, an Expert Belt, or Wise Glasses. Plus, it has a disembodied head. Talk about cool.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Darkrai, what can I say his bravery in the movie gained him my respect.

RiotFire

Leafeon perhaps?

Found most of Gen 4 pretty forgetable to be honest though...

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Porygon-Z obviously. He's the only pokemon in the game who can OHKO an eviolite Chansey with a special move after one turn of set up without using psyshock or psyshock. Modest+Max EVs in Satk+Nasty Plot+Normal Gem+Adaptability+Hyper Beam= 23% chance of Chansey's death!(lol) He's also a virtual duck with no neck!:p

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Froslass.

Super-fast and super-cool (no pun intended), and it makes sculptures of its prey. It's anime appearance even confirms the Dex entry as true. It even learns Thunderbolt of all things.

T-B0ne27

Banned
mine would have to be giratini. if anyone here wants a shiny basic form of their favorite sinnoh pokemon i can trade you a shiny one as long as it is breedable. PM me with request and offers

Katja

Casual Shiny Hunter
Honchkrow, easily. I liked Murkrow when he was first introduced, but never used him since he was pretty useless back then. I always found it odd how he didn't have an evolution in GSC. I mean, Houndour did.

Then Gen IV rolled around and he became a mob boss. So cool

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
It's a little hard to pick. I really liked 4th gen. Electivire, Magmortar, Giratina, and Empoleon would definately be my top four though.

JohnNiles

Gotta be Froslass. I waited for ages for a dual Ice-type that wasn't Water (didn't really take to Sneasel), but I didn't realize it existed until Gold/Silver were rereleased. I bred a 5 Max IV one by a stroke of luck and used it heavily in the Battle Tower. It's the only pokemon I'd consider breeding for multiple shinies.

matthewsmithh

Mime Jr! But its a really hard pick, i liked the Sinnoh Region, other choices were, Bonsly, Pachurisu, Buneary, Staraptor, Gallade, Glaceon, Weavile, Mantyke, Toxicroak, Munchlax, Combee, & Chingling.. yeah i rly liked Sinnoh

Cranky Koala

My Custom User Title
Its a toss up between Lucario and Honchkrow.

Lady Legend <3

OMG FREE HUGS!? 8D
I liked a lot of the Fourth gen pokemon, but my favourites by far would be Palkia, Dialga, Girantina and Arceus. (excuse the spelling) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.