• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodnik

Breathe Deep
Turtwig is definitely my favorite 4th generation Pokemon, followed closely by Giratina(Origin Form), Muchlax, and Drifloon.

Icing Sugar

Garchomp, I've always liked the dragon types.
The same here. The other 2 I really like are Gliscor and Weavile, pretty awesome pokes, imo.

alarey24

What about legendaries? Do you like them?

Piplup is probably my favorite 4th generation Pokemon. But it's hard cause there are so many other good ones like Luxray, Gallade, Buizel, and Dialga!

That is true!

I like Buizel myself, as well. He's one of those Pokemon where he's cool and cute at the same time.

Lucario, Like the way he looks and the fact that he uses aura. I guess the other fact that I like him is because he looks alot like Anubis since I am really into Egyptian stuff.

I really like Lucario also! He's definitely my top favorite Pokemon. He' such a bad-*** Pokemon!

I also kind of like Garchomp as well, like a lot of other members have said.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Gliscor or Honchkrow, Gliscor looks like a flying scorpion which is cool

King Slaking

Slaking esque
Dusknoir, best Ghost type I have ever used.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Roserade, among others. One of the few grass types I can actually stand using, the little flower has is crafty ^.^

Rsr57

Glaceon. It´s my favourite Pokemon in all generations.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Giratina. Although Pachirisu is completely adorable.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Rotom! its like the living pokemon enbodiment of me!

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Leafeon,Glaceon (luuuv Eeveelutions),Gallade (epic),Lucario (luved since the movie),& Buizel/Floatzel

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Leafeon,Glaceon (luuuv Eeveelutions),Gallade (epic),Lucario (luved since the movie),& Buizel/Floatzel

JohnnyVLe784

Mine is Leafeon, to me; Eeveelutions come first!

Uncle_Starburst

Electivire, it's related to Electabuzz and its got such a good movepool I can't help but use it!

Lucario is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.