• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Off the top of my head I would say Togekiss and Ryperior. Can't spell it.

Shadowrasa

Lucario,Garchomp,Gallade,LUXRAY.

yeminied

This is really tough since Generation IV introduced so many awesome Pokémon, and there isn't one I hate, nor one that I like above the rest.

The best of the best would have to be:

-Ambipom
-Electivire
-Froslass
-Gliscor
-Grotle
-Hippopotas
-Infernape
-Lopunny
-Luxray
-Magmortar
-Mismagius
-Monferno
-Porygon-Z
-Rampardos
-Roserade
-Skuntank
-Staraptor
-Togekiss
-Torterra

Generation IV brought about many fantastic Pokémon that seem so natural.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Chimchar.

Chimchar's so cute it even outclasses that gen's Eeveelutions! :D

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
It's all about Honchkrow. Didn't you know he's the big boss Pokemon? :p

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Bronzong, Togekiss, Lucario, and Arceus are just plain cool compared to all the others. Both great design and strength.

;493;;448;;437;;468;

Araleon

Chill
I'm obligated to say Glaceon since it's become my favorite Pokemon of all time, alongside Arcanine and Dragonite and Daikenki.

gliscor20

apart from the obvious answer (gliscor!) i like empoleon (piplup is a bit annoying, but he only lasts a few levels), staraptor and i also really like that dinosaur the first gym leader had (can't remember the name).

Jeffrus

Chamelandersaurus
Staraptor, Luxray, Pachirisu, Floatzel, and Chatot. An Electric Squirrel and a Talking Bird; Ha That's cool.

Torterra... but I also like Turtwig, Grotle, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Riolu, Lucario, Palkia, Shaymin, Cresselia, Cranidos, Rampardos, Glaceon, Leafeon, Weavile, Dusknoir, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Lickilicky, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Mismagius, Yanmega, Heatran, Chatot, Happiny, Tangrowth, Mesprit, and Azelf.

alarey24

apart from the obvious answer (gliscor!) i like empoleon (piplup is a bit annoying, but he only lasts a few levels), staraptor and i also really like that dinosaur the first gym leader had (can't remember the name).

you mean cranidos

abomasnow, becasue i like the unique type combo, even if it is terrible defensively, and i liked the snowarning/ blizzard combo giving blizzard 100% accuracy

also stunky...it has a butt for a face, i lol'd when I first saw it. when i bought pearl, i had a friend who had diamond trade one over right away, and i used it on my team all the way through

ZeroTrouble

You Looking At Me?
Bronzong
Nuff Said

Status
Not open for further replies.