• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto123

~Word~
honchcrow
/10charlimit

Gladeshadow

My favourites from Gen 4 have got to be The Starters, Staraptor, Luxray, Floatzel, Lucario, Weavile, Togekiss, Gliscor, Mamoswine and Gallade. I think Mismagius, Honchkrow and Hippowdon are cool too.

Kirbx

Lowely Pawn
Gastrodon just awesomeness. Not east but west it cool. I love its expersions on PBR it thinks its a big pink monster when it surfs. Epic.

Burmyiscool

my fav are Burmy , rotom(all forms), wormadam, drifloon,drifblim,giratina,magnezone,piplup,skorupi,mothin,cherribi,and mantyke

Silent Murderer

Shadow Trainer
LUXRAY!!!!!!

2nd favourite would be dialga,followed by roserade :)

;483;

Last edited:

Lenny819

Tangelossus
I'd have to say my favorite is Luxray and although its far from the coolest, ive grown attached to my tanglegrowth.

Larry

Luxray, Staraptor, Weavile, Mamoswine, Frosslass, Gallade, Garchomp, Electivire.

Richarizard

conspicuous absence
Glaceon,
Imo 4th gen had the worst new additions to the pokedex.

Although in saying that, I have not seen the black/white pokemon yet.

TerraTrainer

I've got to go with either Electivire or Empoleon.

Empoleon is the by far the coolest looking starter so far and Electivire is the coolest electric type

Please help me raise my pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.