• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I've always hearted Bibarel and Purugly. Most people don't like them, but I do. ...a lot.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
I have alot of favorite 4th gen pokemon I like...
Empoleon (who doesn't love a metal penguin D: )
Leafeon (simply pro, nuff said.)
Glaceon
Roserade
Mismagius
some more....can't think of them off the top of my head atm lol

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Drifloon's design is so original and awesome, and I love the way that it appears.
On my current playthrough, I'm using a Buizel and I've got to say, it is pretty awesome. The backsprite is adorable!
Gallade is also absolutely amazing, and I quite like Weavile as well

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Glaceon/Gallade/Roserade

but i just LOVE mismagius!

there are lots of cool pokemon out there ^^

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My favorite Generation 4 Pokemon? There are a few I really like but it did take me several years to warm up to them since initially, I wasn't very fond of Generation 4 since the Pokemon designs were iffy to me. Here are the ones that I like:

-Kricketot
-Buizel
-Pachirisu
-Drifblim
-Riolu
-Lucario
-Munchlax
-Mantyke
-Togekiss
-Manaphy

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
I have many favorites in 4th gen.
Its: Torterra, Empoleon, Infernape, Garchomp, Bastiodon, Drapion, Bronzong, Dialga, Electivire, and Gliscor.
But my most favorite PKMN of all is FERALIGATR!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and uh...I'm new!

alarey24

I have many favorites in 4th gen.
Its: Torterra, Empoleon, Infernape, Garchomp, Bastiodon, Drapion, Bronzong, Dialga, Electivire, and Gliscor.
But my most favorite PKMN of all is FERALIGATR!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and uh...I'm new!

my favorite is FERALIGATR too! ;D

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Hard to say..... it's between Garchomp or Gallade. I love Dragon types and Gallade just looks so cool.

Vernikova

Champion
It's between Empoleon and Staraptor. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose Staraptor because of it's awesome design. In addition, the moves it can learn are just amazing in my opinion. With attacks like Brave Bird, Close Combat, and Return it's definitely my favorite bird and my favorite Sinnoh Pokémon.

SmartD

I have so many favorites. Here are the ones from the top of my head:

Lucario
Darkrai
Turtwig
Manaphy
Staraptor

Destiny!<3

Hmmm... Its hard 2 pick.. For me its between, Drifloon(who doesn't love a cute ghost balloon?). Luxray,,(Looks and IS epic,MunchLax(No reason needed D;)

trade_me_for_a_celebi

Training to beat Red
My favorite would have to be Spiritomb, always was a fan of Ghost types and Spiritomb is by far my favorite.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Staraptor for being the best bird pokemon yet. Gallade due to making Ralts more manly and it's design.

pokedigger

Ace Trainer Wannabe
Heatran.
;485;
I don't know why I like it so much, I just do.

abraxas

Words.
Hippowdon, Mamoswine, Regigigas, and, of course, Lickilicky. There are several others that I like, but these four are my favorites. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.