• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamitsure

RainbowSylveon
My favorites are... Empoleon, Garchomp, Lucario, Gallade, Staraptor, Gastrodon, Luxray, Giratina... Roserade... and Spiritomb.

G50

No longer posting
Out of the Starters' evolutions - Empolean, to me the best evolved starter, when combined with Surf, Grass Knot, Avalanche, and Earthquake it is 1 of the most difficult Pokemon to defeat at lvl 100

Out of the others - Arceus. Closest pokemon to my invented type - All-Type.

For the Unova region, so far Pokabu/Tepig is my favorite pokemon.

Last edited:

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
Out of the Starters' evolutions - Empolean, to me the best evolved starter, when combined with Surf, Grass Knot, Avalanche, and Earthquake it is 1 of the most difficult Pokemon to defeat at lvl 100

Out of the others - Arceus. Closest pokemon to my invented type - All-Type.

lolz only yesterday i easily defeated one of those with that exact moveset, max evd, perfect ivd, best nature, best item, and i beat it with a pokemon that had a bad nature, bad moveset, bad evs, bad ivs, and bad nature... It sucks

silver wing 22

Storm king
my favorite is GARCHOMP

its between Infernape and Staraptor for me. Ive been using both for so long and through so many game files. Ill say infernape though. ive used it longer

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
Some of my favorite Pokemons from the new generation are: Gallade, Dusknoir, Mismagus, Roserade, Honchcrow, Leafeon, Glaceon, Togekiss and Luxray.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
empoleon. I love how it resists 12 of the 17 types.

7 tyranitars

piplup it is awesome :D and it's evo is pretty cool too

In terms of design i'd say Gliscor, Yanmega, Shaymin land forme, Dialga, Giratina, Torterra, Garchomp and Cherrim in it's open forme. I hate how Cherrim stays closed alll the time though. It's a real shame since it's such a nice pokemon underneath the petals =(

Cherrim would be on my team if it stayed out!

I've also found Honchkrow, Empoleon, Luxray, Weavile Leafeon and Glaceon to be quite useful also. So i like them too.

pimpngreenhat

Legos + Guns = Fun!
Empoleon. Then again, I'm just biased towards all of the water starters since everything else isn't that great (exception: Charizard)

Palkia98

My fav's are proboably Torterra, Bastiodon, and Rampardos

Torrentr

Rainy Ocean Trainer
My favorite 4th Gen Pokemon has to be Gallade, hands down.

Runners up include Togekiss, Glaceon, Torterra, and Magmortar.

My faverite 4th gen. pokemon is Luxray

Runner Ups: Lucario, Torterra, Buizel, Shaymin, Giratina and Magmortar

M1SDREAVUS

Shiny Addict
I prefer Froslass and Luxray. c:

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I've got quite a lot.

Empoleon, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Bronzong, Spiritomb, Drapion, Snover/Abomasnow, Magnezone, Yanmega, Froslass, Rotom, Manaphy.

If I had to pick one... Either Froslass, Drifblim or Rotom. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.