• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your fav 4th generation pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernLord

Infernape is actually pretty badass... Too bad I never chose chimchar as a starter... And now it's almost too late.

Professor Poke

Shinx/Luxray, Froslass, Lopunny, Mismagus, Giratina and Chatot. I never really use the parrot except for flying, but I like it nonetheless.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Palkia is my favorite 4th gen pokemon, along with sky shamin, dialga, garchomp, luxray, and infernape. Also can't forget about yanmega and leafeon =D

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Gallade. An awesome type combination, learns good moves, and a good alternative to Gardevoir if you're a fan of the Ralts line.

Umbra2388

Electric trainer
Luxray and electivire-i love electric pokemon and these really stood out!

Zorg

Spongetastic
Torterra or Weavile, i love weavile online, such a good pokemon to bring out and even better, it learns fake out! Handy to check for a switch.

Very hard, I like a lot of Pokémon. If I have to choose, Garchomp (and Froslass, and Togekiss, and Roserade, and Lumineon, and Mismagius, and Drifblim, and Floatzel, and Luxray, and Shaymin, and Manaphy, and Arceus).

I can't explain it, I don't know why, but Garchomp is my absolute fave 4th generation Pokémon.

My fave of all time is Milotic, but Milotic is 3th generation and not 4th generation.

Milotic

Jenza1202

Points to Avatar

Shinx - always been a fan - espeically when I ran into shiny shinx. Also a big fan of Leafeon and Glaceon.

DDD1234

Shiny Collector
Electivire is Awesome! So is Garchomp, I liked Gallade's type combo and Magmortar as well. Lucario, Rampardos, Bastiadon, Darkrai, Dragon Trio, Arceus, Togekiss, Regigigas. Lots of good pokemon. Mostly legendary and new evolutions of old pokemon

Kalosian

So long
Shaymin, which also happens to be one of my favorite legendaries.
Excluding legendaries, I do also like Garchomp, Infernape, Bronzong and Mismagius.

Status
Not open for further replies.