• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Fave Looking Moves

Sobooboo

R U Happy 2?
Lol Chaotic.

Yeah I pretty much like most of the moves already stated such as dark pulse, heat wave, solarbeam, ice beam, blast burn, surf, muddy water, hyper beam, and explosion.

Darkness 2.0

...........?
My ones are Quick Attack used by Cyndaquil, Extremespeed used by Lucario (if you want to know why, look at the Anime Forums and MAYBE you will find something or just use them w/ the Pokemon I mentionned) but I realy like Dark Void, Spatial Rend, Night Slash and Blizzard.

squirtle soup

Unova Champion
hyper beam surf and frenzy plant

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Draco Meteor, Roar of Time, Hydro Pump and Frenzy Plant are all my personal favourites, they look very well done.

Evade.N.Green

I am to Green!
My Favorite Looking Moves.

Tri Attack, Hydro Cannon, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Roar of Time, Special Rend, Chatter, Transform, Perish Song, Close Combat.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I now have love for Surf, Sandstorm, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Quick Attack.

DrDimentio

Palindrome-cursed...
Seeing Judgement in 3D is awesome... even if it's slightly less dramatic as seen in the trailer for the Arceus movie. The animation of Arceus using it is awesome though.

Others I like in PBR are Dark Pulse, Blast Burn, Doom Desire, Psycho Boost, Roar of Time, Sacred Fire, Seed Flare, Magma Storm, Volt Tackle, and others. Coincidentally, most of these are signature moves, and also coincidentally, one of my YouTube videos shows all signature moves (on D/P, not PBR).

PBR's visuals are cool but most of the common moves just recycle visual effects of other moves... >_>

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Solarbeam is awesome It's like Judgment from the sun but even better than Judgement by Arceus

DrDimentio

Palindrome-cursed...
Solarbeam is awesome It's like Judgment from the sun but even better than Judgement by Arceus

How can you even compare such a common move with Judgement!? It looks much better than Solarbeam, partially due to the Arceus animation as well as the effect.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
ThunderBolt. There's something about the way that the lightning streams out that I really like. And Surf, because enormous tidal waves crashing down onto the opponent are cool.

I also like Earth Power, but only when Shaymin uses it. A little flowery hedgehog can do THAT?!

I find some moves look really cool with specific pokes. My favourite is Blastoises Hydro Pump where it looks like its doing two hydro pumps from his cannons. His protect is cool too where he jumps into his shell.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
my fave is drill peck with empoleon and shadow ball.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Just because it's Arceus?

How can you even compare such a common move with Judgement!? It looks much better than Solarbeam, partially due to the Arceus animation as well as the effect.

That reminds me of a Bidoof using Superpower.

Also all those bites are cool when you Pokemon comes to the screen so near almost jumping out of your TV...

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
Dark Pulse is so sweet, just like Blizzard hitting two pokes at the same time.

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
I like watching my Lucario use Dark Pulse. He just fakes going forward, and then a giant wave of darkness attacks the enemy. And I always find it funny when a pokemon uses a biting move. They're like 5 feet away, and try to bite them.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
I love the way dragon dance looks for some reason...it makes my feraligatr seem so intimidating