• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Fave Looking Moves

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
Charizard, Blast Burn!
Lucario, Aura Sphere!
Pikachu, Volt Tackle!

and the best of all...

Primeape, Low Kick!

My fave looking move would definetly be Dark Pulse! It looks awsome! When I transferred my Umbreon over, "Umbreon, use Dark Pulse!" When the animation came up I'm like, "O.O ...Cool..."

mountainDewie

addicted to mt dew
seismic toss it is awesome say machamp use it on a groudon machamp would run at groudon and uppercut it then it shows groundon above the earth falling but its hilarios cuz its falling but its one of the heaviest pokemon jus use it on any pokemn and it is HIOLARIOS

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Sheer Cold, Dark Void,Roar of Time, Seismic Toss are awesome moves.
I love how Seismic Toss sends the opponent into space.

rosso1111

Hydro Pump has to be my favourite. The water looks absolutely amazing

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
~Ice Beam
~Draco Meteor
~Surf

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Heat Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Dark Pulse
- Dark Void
- Draco Meteor

... can't think of any more...

ElectricRat

Back off!
Aero Blast
Tri Attack
Aura Sphere
Surf
Roar of Time/Spacial Rend
Zap Cannon
Energy Ball
Ice Beam
Volt Tackle

... guess I like beams and blasts for the most part

The moves I like are Dark Pulse, Sheer Cold, Judgment, Dark Void, Flamethrower, Draco Meteor, and Seismic Toss.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
i like ice beam earth power solar beam and seismec toss! i s tossed a dugtrio once! it is flat!

flameswy

Lord of Light
Dark pulse is, hands down, the most awesome move I have seen in PBR.

Just....the pure dark energy of ownage, the huge circle of said energy pulstating out, and the tentacles of darkness when it hits.... awesome.

The only other move that could compare is Dark void.

yah, me two. i also like ice beam, and shadow force isnt bad.

Channy13

Water Vamp Trainer
dragon dance and thunder have to be my favourites :D

My faves are Thunder, Roar of Time, Draco Meteor, Spacial Rend, and taunt because its funny =)