• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Fave Looking Moves

Rel

Spirited Fighter
My favorites are Flamethrower and Overheat when used by Magmortar. Magmortar in general just looks awesome.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I love Dark Pulse! It looks soo cool!

Seismic Toss looks good because the poke is thrown into outer space, and I agree, Dark Pulse is a fast, hard-hitting looking move. I also recently seen Judgement used and though it was't all that special, i did like how the announcer anncounced the move being used.

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
I have to agree with most of you seismic toss looks awsome...s-toss for the win:)

Tiomasta

Not amused
Dark Void and Leaf Storm.
Leaf Storm creates a huge green cyclone. An AWESOME huge green cyclone.

I really like Blast Burn, Hyper Beam (should've been orange though, gosh darnit!), Sky Attack, and for some reason, Gust. :|

Also, if you've never seen a Psyduck use Tail Whip on PBR, do it. The laugh factor is immense.

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
I agree seismic toss looks fantastic, strange why the developers decided to make that move look better than nearly all the other moves in the game.
Other moves I think look cool are Thunder, solar beam, focus blast and flamethrower. I love the flame effects in this game.

pokemaster001

Blast Burn

definitely Blast Burn
a tiny orangeish redish yellowish whatevercolorfireisish thing goes up to the opponent and...
KABLOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mawile412

Problem
i like surf. it looks funny when some pokemon get hit with a tidal wave

dracoburn

Lance's protege
blast burn and draco meteor(now u can see y my username is dracoburn, eh?)
i also really liek thunder and sheer cold, they look so devestatingly beastly! its lie PHABOOM!!!!! and the enemy just drops dead. fun fun!