• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Alolan Pokemon?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I really like Solgaleo and Lunala. Nagetukesaru [Passimian] is another one of my favorites, although it seems underrated since I rarely see people talk about it.

Trillion

A whole bunch actually

The starters and their evolutions, Toucannon, Vikavolt, Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash, Alolan Raichu, Rockruff and Midday Lycanroc, Dewspider and Aquanid, Mudsdale, Stufful and Bewear, Lurantis, Drampa, Ribbombee, Tapu Koko and Lele, Buzzwole, Poipole, Naganadel, Guzzlord, and all of the mythicals with Marshadow being my personal favorite.

Gen 7 really knocked it out of the park with the Pokemon designs
i don't know how i forgot marshadow on my list. i love that thing. and after six years i can finally get one starting tomorrow

jaden767

Amphetamine
My favorite is Rowlet which evolves into the equally cool Decidueye. I enjoy Kommo-o, Passimian, Buzzwole and Guzzlord too.

Absolutely Absol

It's just Absol...
  • Bruxish - their ugliness is appealing and dazzling to me.
  • Formantis & Lurantis - flower pretends to be mantis. Latter has cool trousers.
  • Poipole & Naganadel - draconic wasp. I hate wasps but enjoy this Pokémon.
  • Palossand - bulky sandcastle. Shiny form is great.
  • Ribombee - cute bee fly with scarf.