• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Battles in the Games?

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
The battle we enter is akin to something from a fantasy RPG, in the void of space with stars flying past. Iris then gives us this sweet pose:

FAInBbQ.gif

(I like to think Iris simply had a projector light system set up so that it just seems like we're flying through space during this battle.)

I've always wondered what Iris is doing when she enters the stage. She's probably roaring as a show of her power, but it could be something else... ;)

On the subject of Champion battles and intros, Professor Kukui's in Sun/Moon is also cool. He literally punches you (or the camera) in the face with his wedding ring. :p

Whether you love Zinnia or hate her, she deserves to pay for all the things she's done, from trash-talking Steven to stealing your friend and Wally's key stones. Back then, I used to shout "Onore Dikedo" because of her claims on alternate universes and messing up the timeline. In case you're wondering what I meant, it's all Decade's fault!

Is that a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference?

I thought Zinnia was more of the Chaotic Lawful archetype, in that she probably messed up parallel universes but also helps you save Hoenn from the asteroid with Mega Rayquaza.

Last edited:

XY&Z Legend

Just chillin
Is that a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure reference?

I thought Zinnia was more of the Chaotic Lawful archetype, in that she probably messed up parallel universes but also helps you save Hoenn from the asteroid with Mega Rayquaza.

The "Onore Dikedo" line wasn't from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. In fact, it's from a tokusatsu show called Kamen Rider Decade, similar to Power Rangers with more mature themes. In that show, the title character goes to alternate universes of Kamen Riders to obtain their powers by using Rider Cards from his belt. A certain character on that show, Narutaki, blames Kamen Rider Decade for his actions since he knows Decade will become the Destroyer of Worlds if he obtains all their powers. I’ve always find it funny to include that reference whenever some show toys around the multiverse concept, such as Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V.

Even though Zinnia is trying to be the hero and save the multiverse, her methods for doing so are so extreme that would have doomed the universe, if the player wasn’t around to interfere with her plan.

Last edited:

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
vs. Cynthia - the music is awesome, and she has a very balanced team(especially in Platinum).
vs. Giratina (Platinum) - Distortion World is one of my favourite locations, and the music theme is chilling.
vs. Kyogre/Groudon - the music is epic, and this is the first time legendaries are involved in the plot.
vs. N (final battle) - the clash of beliefs, Reshiram vs. Zekrom is awesome.
vs. Ghetsis - love the music theme. and Ghetsis is a character you love to hate.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The match against Iris in B2/W2 was amazing to me simply because she was a challenge that I wasn't anticipating, which made the skirmish unpredictable yet thrilling.

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
Cynthia Champion Battle in DPPt

Final N battle in BW

Wallace battle in Emerald

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
The battle Vs Red, on top of Mt Silver was epic. Especially the first time around in Silver. But also in SoulSilver.

Beating Steven in Emerald's postgame was epic too.