• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite deck build in Pokemon TCG.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Simple question. Your favorite deck build in Pokemon TCG. My favorite one would have to be a Psychic Acceleration Deck using Pokemon cards like Lunala GX or Giratina Prism Star to accelerate Psychic energy onto other cards like Necrozma. Still missing a Mewtwo GX though...

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Greninja BREAK. Simply for being the only deck I've built that I feel like I get semi-consistent results with. Seriously, for as much as people claim that that deck is awful due to constantly getting useless hands, I honestly feel like I've ended up in that situation far more often with, well, literally every other deck I've tried to build, be they decks I've put together myself or where I just followed the exact list of someone else. Case in point: I built an Espeon/Garbodor deck based off a list that had apparently just done really well in a tournament... I keep not being able to do anything with it. And literally every time I've pitched that deck up against Greninja, Greninja has won. Even though Garbodor should be able to completely shut down Greninja with ease.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
I love my Rayquaza EX deck. It's the one from the battle arena series and I use lots of Dedenne and Eelektrik in it. I've melded it with Tapu Koko GX and a couple different Delphox, including the BREAK and the EX. It works really well and stands up to all my other decks that are full of more recent cards. I've been reorganizing stuff, though, so the layout may change soon.

I've built an Electric/Fire Deck with stuff like M Ampharos EX, Charizard EX, Reshiram EX, Pikachu EX, and Tapu Koko GX. I also added some power with Special Fire Energy. Emboar, Lugia, Raikou, the Zekrom and Reshiram from Plasma Freeze, Torkoal, the Plusle and Minun from Shining Legends, Jolteon, and Flareon. Some notable Trainer cards would be Kiawe, Sophocles, Po Town, Professor Juniper, Professor's Letter, Hard Charm, Potions, and Lysander's Trump Card. I also have a few Doble Colorless Energies. I'm also hoping sometime soon, I will add a Reshiram & Charizard GX.