1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite Dex Holder Ability

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by Toonyoungster, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Toonyoungster

Toonyoungster The Capture Champion

Which special ability of the Pokedex holders is the best, or rather, which of the special abilities do YOU have?

I like 'the capturer' the best because I noticed that I have nearly every kind of pokeball in my games, and I always catch in doubles, for trading and evolving reasons. I even have a capturing team (Mean Look Crobat, Sing Jynx, False Swipe Sneasel).

2. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I like "the breeder" the best because I really like breeding my Pokemon in the games.

I also like the "fighter" ability or whatever it was called. I have wasted a lot of time at the Battle Tower/Frontier/Subway places.

3. DexHolderBlue

DexHolderBlue Aspiring Arteest~

I like "The Evolver", because......I always get excited when my pokemon evolve?

I don't really know, I just like it, and if I was a PokeSpe character, I'd want that to be my ability.

4. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy Tale Man

The Breeder is the best ability. You can hatch flawless eggs. xD (31 IVs in each stat.)

(I'm not sure if that's exactly how that ability works, but it makes the most sense.)

I have the fighter. I like battling, who doesn't? xD

5. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I like the Catcher the best, but I have the Evolver

6. DittoDude

DittoDude The King of Town.

I like Exchanger best, but I think I have Capturer.

7. Tycrane

Tycrane Avid Pokétrainer

Breeder's a pretty cool ability. Since I like breeding myself. :p

8. Pikachu127

Pikachu127 SPECIALSHIPPING FTW!

Pshaw. I'd take "the healer". I prefer high HP and stuff like that. Which is probably why I fail the trainer tower.

9. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Trying out new games

Fighter and raiser. Fighter is the most obvious and for raiser. I really train my Pokemon very hard. Especially in Pearl and LeafGreen games have I a lot of high leveled Pokemon.

10. barak446

barak446 Well-Known Member

I want that chency will have : helper..
    its a ability that when the pokemon almost fait chency swich and take the hit,,,

11. Arceus94

Arceus94 Well-Known Member

The coordinator is my favorite. that's an ability, right? For Ruby or something if i recall correctly.
    the reason for this is obviously. I participate in contests and care about looks and beauty among my pokemon

12. Synthesia

Synthesia Rookie Trencher

The Fighter, and the Evolver, I guess ...
    I never really bothered with contests, or breeding. I never really cared about filling out the Pokedex.

13. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Only Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal have abilities.

14. JetshipperKekkaishi

JetshipperKekkaishi New Chapter

I like the Fighter and the Evolver the best. Since I love battles and training Pokemon.

15. zerofield

zerofield i miss miror

The Comedian, of course... pshh.

16. OthersiderME

OthersiderME Captain Obvious

I am somewhere in between the Trainer and the Evolver. I'm probably closer to the Evolver though. And Silver is awesome.

17. Goukazaru King

Goukazaru King Hidden Badass

I think I'm the Fighter, but I'd want the Capturer. I love battling, beat all of my friends most of the time, and love Battle Frontiers. But I think it'd be sick to just perfectly capture like anything with a great capture team.

18. CaninePKM

CaninePKM Canines!!!

either the breeder or the evolver

19. FairoNeko

FairoNeko Well-Known Member

I'm Trainer

I like to train my Pokemon :)

20. Demonsead

Demonsead Hoenn Challenger

The Fighter and The Healer.