• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Diamond and Pearl legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustGetPlatinum

Giratina. But that's just because my adoration for Dan Brown novels has led to my obsessive interest in antimatter and, by extension, parallel dimensions. Other than that, Regigigas, for being so elusive.

Golde

Always Searching~
Uxie, but it's too generic in comparison to Mesprit and Azelf. I kinda like Azelf, though.

Dialga, but not so much now that it won't be shiny for me.

So, that leaves Giratina and its badassery.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Dialga, Uxie, Cresselia and Shaymin. All four of them are really pretty and have cool designs and are good in battle. <3

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Celebi and Palkia. Bob and George has instilled in me a fascination with time travel and alternate dimensions, and as the time travel Pokemon and the Pokemon that controls dimensions, they remind me of how fun that comic was.

@Chloe: HOW did I know you'd say Shaymin?

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Celebi and Palkia. Bob and George has instilled in me a fascination with time travel and alternate dimensions, and as the time travel Pokemon and the Pokemon that controls dimensions, they remind me of how fun that comic was.

@Chloe: HOW did I know you'd say Shaymin?

Last edited:

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I like Shaymin and Rotom(cut form) the most, Shaymin is just sooo cute and Cut Rotom looks evil for some reason.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Shaymin Land Forme. ;492; its so tiny and CUTE :3 Sky Forme is wierd to me. :/ its too bad its the stronger forme (going by stats).

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Rotom is not a legendary. >.<

Dialga. For some reason, I just like its design. ºωº

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Sky Shaymin and Regigigas(it's a hell of a guy)

Atellus

Crobat for President
I think cresselia is quite Original in terms of design and it is rather elusive for me thus far too which personally makes it more desireable.

AncientMew

Training since 1998
I like Regigiggas's look, but it's phail ability lets it down.

I also like the ghost flavour Arceus, I can't wait for the Azure Flute event to come around.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Darkrai is very smexy. Too smexy to be a Pokemon in my mind. o.o Squeeee. He's in my top three most faved Pokemon.

Thor's Beard

Darkrai and his deliciously evil manner.

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I like Giritina the best. It is really cool and it's type combo is so weird :p

Emerald 2006

For D/P, my fav Legendary is Dialga.

ROAR OF TIME FTW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.