• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Diamond and Pearl legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
hmm manaphy or shaymin, both are adorable and strong

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
shaymin,and cresselia,and the lake trio,they're all so cute!

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
Altered Forme Giratina. I don't go for the cutesy cutesy stuff like most people.

I adore Palkia for some reason. I don't get favorite Pokemon often, Entei was my only favorite Pokemon for a few years there (Until I realized Lucario is a beast and fell in love with him too), so getting another favorite Pokemon is fairly rare for me. You know they're awesome if I like them enough to have them as a favorite. XD

Wow, that sounded arrogant.

Narkster

Collecter
Definatly land-form shaymin, because it reminds me of my hedgehog!

;492;

Dialga all the way. He's actually my favorite Pokemon out of all 493 of them. I also like both formes of Giratina, Palkia, Arceus, and Skymin.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Darkrai! I know I may sound strange but in my opinion, it's one of the coolest around!

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
My top three are: 1. Palkia, 2. Girantina (both formes) and 3. Dialga. The dragons just rule.

kimy1688

Do the spinda dance!
Shaymin, defitnatly. :)

PearlShipping4ever

Imma Pokemon Trainer
Dialga =]
I have a lot more,but I really don't feel like typing
._.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
My favorite 4th Gen legendary is probably Darkrai. Darkrai for one is just really cool looking. It has fun moves too! Come on, I"m a sucker for Pokemon with a bad reputation used well in Movies. In the movie it was in, it played the role of a good guy! How cool is that!

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
It's between Azelf and Shaymin by design, though I don't really particularly like any of the Sinnoh legendaries, to be honest.

Vulpixel

I like so many... each for their own reasons-
Crisselia: Really pretty, and the first legendary I knew of that was a confrmed gender.
Palkia: Uh... I just like it.
Dialga: Again, no real reason...
Darkri: She (if I ever get a Darkri I will always call it a she) gives my capture and training of Mesprit meaning and porpose this time around.
Heatran: I love fire-types...
Shaymin, Manaphy, and Phione: I like these all for the same reason: they are so dang cute!
Giratina: All around awesomeness. Design is fierce, but still looks good to me and other people who like cute things, and is the strongest Pokemon I've ever caught.

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
Me? I like Dialga, Giratina (both formes), Shaymin (both formes), and Arceus.
I like Dialga because he was the version-exclusive Legendary for Diamond Version, which was the version I got first.
Giratina? I dunno, he's just cool. ;)
Shaymin? She's so cute! ^_^
Arceus? He's the Pokemon world equivalent of God. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.