• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Diamond and Pearl legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaori

~Specialized~
As the titles says, what is your favorite Generation 4 legendary?

Mine would have to be Mesprit because of how it's part of the Lake Trio. It's a very beautiful pokemon as well.

So, what's your favorite legendary pokemon in Diamond and Pearl?

Darkrai. It's so cool looking! I think it's adorable too XD
I got a Darkrai from a Toys R' Us event and I love him sooo much. <3 You should go to all the events you can ;D

twyangziie

x Rilence x
Shaymin's my favourite ever since I saw it and thought it wasn't a legendary XD .

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
definaly dialga or giratina(alterd form).

Kaori

~Specialized~
Shaymin is pretty cool legendary. I personally don't like Darkrai because it's a bit scary. xD

bigguy99

SS+Cyndaquil=PwN!
I've always thought Heatran was interesting. Design leaves something to be desired, but I still think he's cool. Only legendary to be both genders! I think that that's pretty cool!
;123;

Jolley

Heatran, IMO all the others look like... eww

League

Master Abra Catcher
Sky Shaymin and Mesprit.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Dialga/ Palkia, Giratina and Arceus.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Cresselia: I like swans. I like the moon when it's crescent shaped. I like the color purple. <.<

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Cresselia: Beautiful and rather kind-hearted, especially in PMD: Explorer of Time/Darkness.
Giratina: Rare type combination + origin forme looks really awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.