• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite fighting type pokémon?

Your fav fighting type in sinnoh?

• Total voters

Ferrin

Easily Lost
Your favorite fighting type pokémon?

Who is your fav fighting type? ;392; ;068; ;214; ;308; ;448; ;454; ;475; in the sinnoh region? edit: pretend the poll only says fully evolved pokémon please

ill start: medititemedicham--they practice attacks and yoga in mount coronet for any dangers in the world and became a psychic type with a sixth sense.and medicham's pure power ability doubles physical bashing power,which will be super destructive at higher levels.
gamefreak changed hi jump kick's power to 130 damage in bw that's amazing :D
fighting is my favorite type and i like every fighting type listed here. who is your favorite fighting type in sinnoh?

Last edited:

Shuleek

Shiny Hunter Wannabe
I can't decide. Oh my Arceus, I never liked fighting types, but here... I love Heracross, Lucario, Croagunk (although I never used him) and Gallade... So really, it's a tie between those, if I really really had to choose one, I'd probably go with Heracross, but that's just too cruel of a question :D

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Out of the ones listed here, my favorites would have to be Infernape, Heracross, Lucario, and Gallde.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Lucario, Gallade, and Heracross.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Gallade. He's always just been a huge favorite of mine.

For this poll I'd have to say Croag-- oh wait ****. I got mixed up with Toxicroak. -_-

Dammit, I still forget some 4th generation names after all these years... :|

Well, if I had the option to re-choose, I'd say Heracross, lol. And lol @ pretending. d:

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Riolu. It is the best and Lucario is awesome

Cutty

Forever now

I'm gonna go for Croagunk. Simply because the shiny owns.