• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite/Funniest/Coolest/Anything Gaming Moments!

Smash_Bro

Lucario Slayer
In college for a short amount of time, I was the best player in Smash Bros Melee. I would always win, and dominate at the same time. I've had close matches with other experienced players, but they would usually say that I'm the best they've ever played.

On MPrime:Hunters, I was facing a five star expert and he had me on a chase, but I decided not to run anymore, turned around, and shot his head with the imperialist. I felt like a bada** after that when he started to fear me.

When I wiped an uber user on PBR with my Venomoth. ;049;

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Well, I was in the last fight with Gary or whatever Pokemon Stadium Two, he used Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-oh, and I killed all of them with a rented Jumpluff. =^_^=

Another moment would all my characters dying in Final Fantasy VIII to a couple of bosses, and then being revived by the Phoenix(which is random if you don't know).

Mikaruge84

When I was hunting latios in ruby, I found a shiny minun in the grass, and directly after that I found latios.

In super smash bros melee, I defeated the two master hands with ice climbers.

Last edited:

Azumizai

Breeder
I gave Link a Heart-attack

Okay, this is from Ocarina of Time on the original N64. Only last year.

Well, I was being inexplicably cruel to Link and I was making him hop off cliffs into Lava for some reason (I can't remember why, but there was a reason.)

Anyhow...

I had about a 1/4 of a heart left and I decided to jump off again and just go to the game over screen. Since jumping off takes off more than a 1/4 of a heart.

But did I get there? No.

I appeared at the entrance of the place. With no hearts. Took two steps forward, then died. It looked like I died of cardiac arrest.

Mind you, this was the 1st edition of the game. It was absolutely hilarious and I kept saying that I somehow gave Link a heart attack. Oh yes... one of my favorite moments with the game. For sure.

I'm going to try to see if it can happen again, and what area it was... incase it was a glitch with that place.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Lyn always becomes my best unit in Fire Emblem and can kill any boss, while Hector and Eliwood always end up my WORST units.

Eliwood is always the worst outta the three for me.

But yep. And they all say Lyn's the weakest. Pffffft.

Typo

been a while
Mario Kart DS, I was doing Time Trails, and I went to thr figure 8 circut with R.O.B. I raced through it(srry 4 pun) and when I went to see if I had Nintendo's ghost, I had already beaten it, before I even started!. lol

Kabuto

little punks!
1. Ridley comes flying in metroid prime. He destroys the portal and flies around like a bad*** Thats when I knew Id be a huge metroid fan.

2. Link takes the master sword and finishes Ganon with a stab to the head

Kabuto

little punks!
Yep. Those are my top two coolest moments. But there were times I escaped a battle with 1 health or something like that...

PikaYellow2

One time on Super Mario Bros. when I touched Bowser and grabbed the axe at the same time while small and the lives did not go down.
Genius huh?

lol