• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite game is rated....

Your favorite game is rated....

• AO, my favorite game is barely legal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Penguin_Man

M for COD4 and COD:WaW

kirby8933083

mai husbando
My games are basically half and half. Half are rated T and other half is E. So that averages out to an E10? ^_^; But SSBB my favorite, so that's T.

Djura

99% chance to hit
All my favorite games are rated M.

CoD4
Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3
GTA IV
Gears of War 1 and 2
Mass Effect
Dead Space
Team Fortress 2
BioShock
Crysis series

Fenix

Tremulant

pokemaster001

AO+EC=0 :)
I've never seen a game like that, so I really don't want to know how childish/inappropriate that is
I vote T, for brawl
pretty much all my others are E, but my favorite is brawl

Jaguar297

I'm back!
My favorite game is Maple Story, but since I don't know the ranking, I just say COD4 as T for teen.

Spore, it's 12+.
So it's probably teen rated in the USA, Brawl is also 12+ here.

Many of my favorite games are half and half: half are rated T, while others are rated E. There are two or three games that I like that are rated E10+ though...

#Gecko#

The Essential One
My favorite game is SSBB so that's T. But most of my games are rated E.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
E- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Most of my favorite games are of the "Mature" rating like Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and "E" rating like pokemon.

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
My favs have always been E games like Dark Cloud and most Final Fantasys. I do play "bad" games like God of War but most of my games are just T. RPGs don't get too harsh of ratings sooo... yeah.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
My games are mainly E and T with a few M(Mortal Kombat, Smackdown vs Raw 2007, 2008, 2009)

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Super mario 64 ^^ basically rated E but i don't care about the ratings really.