1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Dragalge, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Nancy Samuel

Nancy Samuel Member

Heliolisk

BTS_fan likes this.
  2. Yureishi

Yureishi Well-Known Member

Greninja, Delphox, Diggersby, Florges, Gogoat, Furfrou, Meowstic (particularly the white one), Aegislash, Dragalge, Clawitzer, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum, Sylveon, Goodra and Klefki are some of my favourites.

BTS_fan likes this.
  3. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi The Great Seal

For all the stick this generation gets regarding its games, I personally loved the Pokémon from Kalos. I loved majority, but some of my favourites are Fennekin, Braixen, Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja (ranks as my favorite Pokémon), Talonflame, Bunnelby, Helioptile, Helioslisk, Florges, Skidoo, Pancham, Pangoro, Gogoat, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Hawlucha, Pyroar male, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash, Dragalge, Clawitzer, Sylveon, Goodra, Noivern. Yeah that's a lot lol for a list of favorites, but I can't help it as I genuinely love majority of the Pokémon in this generation.

4. BiohazardXIII

BiohazardXIII New Member

Tyrantrum. I love dinosaurs and it's my 2nd favorite Pokémon. It's design is so badass. My other favorite Gen VI mons are Dragalge, Heliolisk, Noivern, Yveltal, Aurorus, Zygarde, Talonflame, Avalugg and Aegislash.

Fushiki, WishIhadaManafi5 and BTS_fan like this.
  5. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

Pangoro. It's a French Kung-Fu Panda. What more do you want?

Fushiki and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  6. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

Honedge, Doublade and Aegislash. They are living one-eyed swords. What else can I say?

WishIhadaManafi5 and BTS_fan like this.
  7. BTS_fan

BTS_fan Banned

Noivern is my top favorite Kalos mon because it was my Y team's flyer and my 1st Dragon type team member.

Fushiki and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  8. paipr_christian

paipr_christian grass type fan.

It's a deadlock tie for between Noivern and Trevenant.

BTS_fan likes this.
  9. Boss1991

Boss1991 Hardcore Pokéfan

I guess I like Dragalge, Honedge, Doublade and Aegislash.

FullmetalJackie and BTS_fan like this.
  10. SubtleVVeirdoh

SubtleVVeirdoh Unova Enthusiast

I liked the dragons the most, mainly the Goomy line; Goodra is my favorite gen 6. Others would be Gourgeist, Hawlucha, and Litleo/Pyroar.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  11. MockingJ

MockingJ Banned

I really like Noivern because it was my first Dragon type team member ever and also Delphox because it was a nice break in tradition from the usual Fire-Fighting type combo we had dealt with from Gen 3 to 5.

FullmetalJackie and Fushiki like this.
  12. Fushiki

Fushiki Golden Orchid

The one which introduced me to the new type of fairies, Florges.
    Great stats and solid movepool to begin with, especially when taken from a Grass-type point of view since it's even able to learn the amazing Giga Drain. Its all around beautiful ornaments surrounded by a gothic touch and its majestic attitude make it my favourite Generation VI Pokémon. I personally think it looks even better with its orange coloured pattern.

FullmetalJackie likes this.