• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bariokie

rock dog
Goomy is awesome.
I remember when he got leaked. Was pretty funny xD

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Greninja is my favourite Generation 6 Pokemon.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Meowstic (both forms) is my favorite Gen 6 non-legendary Pokemon. It is just so adorable and I find how they split the battling prowess among the genders unique.

Zygarde (especially with its added forms) is my favorite Gen 6 Legendary Pokemon. I like how it changes forms depending on the perceived threat level.

LordMikal

Cuddle Master
That would be Chesnaught. It's adorable, bulky, cuddly and made me smile like no other when playing Pokémon-Amie.

If I had to choose between the legendaries I would pick Yveltal once again because cute Pokémon-Amie animations and nearly flawless design overall.

Latch

Funky Fresh
Gen 6 has been the most interesting in design to me (not my favorite).

I wasn't crazy about the starters tbh. The only starter I liked was Froakie but that's only when it evolves into Greninja. The Fletching line had nice sleak aesthetic to it. Neat typing as well, sadly I never used it in a play through. The Litleo line was pretty cool too, haven't seen an actual lion looking Pokemon yet, extremely fitting (another one I didn't get to use). Skiddo and Pancham lines get mentions as well, again, the aesthetic for these are nicely done. Another aesthetic mention is the Helioptile line. (Never used any of these in game, so don't know there performance)

I think my favorite and the highlight for Gen 6 for me was Hawlucha. Not only did I use this Pokemon (and loved it) but, it's look was absolutely amusing to me. The mask made me crack up and overall just a really pleasing aesthetic to me.

Last edited:

Myaoigirl

Sylveon, cuz it's a good baton pass in the game, besides it's kinda cute.
I do like Yveltal because of its "design".
Goodra, a pure dragon type, its design is very well and it's good in game.
Amaura and Aurorus, they're both cute and their design is nice. (And Aurorus is good in game too).

_Edu

Shiny Hunter
Tyrantrum: I've always wanted a T-rex Pokémon and this one doesn't disspoints, it's so regal and strong looking; plus they gave it a very interesting typing. (i just wish I could catch one in a luxury ball and that the shiny version were the same colour as Tyrunt).

Greninja: Love the concept and it has one of the best shines colour schemes... also, it has a crazy hidden ability. It was my first MM 6IV shiny.

Xerneas: In my opinion, it's the best of the trio; when I first saw it it was love at first sight. The horns give me life (lol) and it's my fave fairy type.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Tyrantrum: I've always wanted a T-rex Pokémon and this one doesn't disspoints, it's so regal and strong looking; plus they gave it a very interesting typing.

Generation 6 introduced some great fossil Pokémon, especially Tyrantrum. I love how it's half Dragon-type, and it really looks like it would be a Pokémon king.

That said, I actually prefer the Amaura line because of how the concept of an Ice-type dinosaur Pokémon really interests me.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I like the Fennekin line, especially Braixen because it reminds me of a teenage girl and/or Serena, and it can use Psychic moves. I like Fletchling, especially Grace's.
Really there aren't many to pick from, but I guess those are my favs of this region. :3

Flamer

There's actually quite a few Gen 6 Pokemon I really like, despite not playing X or Y, (yet, very tempted to pick up Y now it looks like we're not getting Z or whatever). Went out of my way to use some of my faves in AS post-game. Didn't like its design at first, but I'm now a big fan of Greninja. Got a Protean Froakie from Wonder Trade and its since been a staple in my Battle Mansion team. Also Pyroar. Got a female one off the GTS, bred a male Litleo who then became part of my Delta Episode team. Pangoro and Tyrantrum too.

giu

Favorites are:
Fennekin line, is the most interestig fire starter, with not overused type and interesting design concept

Amaura line. Not the best type, but its design is beautiful and the type combination was never used. It needs urgently a mega evolution, because no way aurorus is usable in competitive. It has too much weakness. But anyway, is my favorite.

Honedge line. I loved the sword concept. Is one of the best usable pokemons introducedo of gen VI.

fire fan 888

Litleo!! Litleo is sooo cute and I've been waiting for a lion Pokemon. Even better, it's fire type, which is my favorite.

I love my talonflame since she beat nearly the entire league four on her own but I also like my newest pokemon which is a female sylveon

JudySpell

Banned
I'm a huge Ghost type fanatic so I liked Pumpkaboo and Phantump. I also liked the Starters especially Chespin and Chesnaught has a good design.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm a huge Ghost type fanatic so I liked Pumpkaboo and Phantump. I also liked the Starters especially Chespin and Chesnaught has a good design.

I'm a Pumpkaboo fan as well, however I don't like Phantump as much. I just think it looks a little plain and even Trevenant shares the same flaw from my perspective. I think Chesnaught looks great as well tho. ^^;

My favorite Gen. 6 pokemon is by far Chesnaught. I just love how strong and knightly it looks. PLUS the thing can be bulletproof! This pokemon is my most memorable, well, memory from playing X/Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.