• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
Here are my favorite Kalos Pokémon:

Fennekin-Braixen-Delphox: I thought Fennekin was cute. And I thought Delphoc had a great design and typing.
Froakie-Frogadier-Greninja: Great water types to uses and really fast.
Flabebe-Floette-Florges: I liked these fairy types and they were fun to use
Skiddo-Gogoat: I like their typings and designs as well. And you could ride on them
Pancham-Pangoro: I love them because they are pandas and their typings are good too
Helioptile-Heliolisk: I just like their typings and designs in general
Tyrunt-Tyrantrum: I think it's an awesome dinosaur Pokémon with a great typing and moveset.
Amaura-Aurorus: I also like the typing and movesets of these Pokémon
Sylveon: I love all the Eeveelutions and Sylveon is really pretty.
Hawlucha: It's really interesting and I like the typing
Goomy-Sliggoo-Goodra: They are really interesting and I liked Goodra's design. I also like the movesets too.
Pumpkaboo-Gorgeist: I like their typings and I like they are pumpkins. Reminds me of Halloween.
Noibat-Noivern: I really like these dragons too. They are really interesting.
Yveltal: A really cool dark legendary and I love the moveset
Zygarde: I really like this legendary too but I want the forms too.
Diancie: I think it's really pretty and I like it's typing too
Hoopa: I like the typing, use in battle, and I also like it's lore as well

I have no experience with Volcanion which is why it's not on the list but I think I'll like it too.

I like the others too but these are my favorites.

PsychoKing47

Definitely Tyrantrum, as what's not to love about a badass T-Rex Pokemon? Aegislash is another one I really like as well, and not just because of how ridiculously OP it is.

DreamShield

I LOVED Aurorus (and Amaura), an ice-type long-necked dinosaur is right up my alley. I love the beautiful sails and ice crystals <3 Definitely my favourite Pokemon introduced this gen.

Top 2-10:
2. Klefki (mischievous side of fairies, great typing, cute design, and surprisingly usable stats),
3. Dragalge and Skrelp (I love seahorse-based pokemon, I love its Poison/Dragon typing, and I love it and its pre-evolutions dex entries, Skrelp is also a major cutie),
4. Delphox and Fennekin (Fire/Psychic is a combination I love almost as much as Ghost/Fire, I think its the perfect end to the Fennekin line, still my favourite Gen 6 Starter),
5. Mega Sableye (I've always loved Sableye and getting a Mega-Evo made it so much more usable and I love its giant gem),
6. Gogoat (A great grass-type, I love how its horns are used in feeling connections), I loved using Sawsbuck and this felt like that but better

(I was going to use the non-legendary ones if we had returned to Kalos):
7. Carbink (I love its design and lore)
8. Goodra and Goomy (I still feel like it needed a water-typing, but Dragonite and its line is also heavily associated with water and they don't have it...would have been nice if the goo monster got stab from Aqua Tail, but i still love it and Goomy. Actually, first pseudo-legendary line I've liked this much since Dragonite)
9. Noibat/Noivern are heavily liked, and for good reason.
10. Mega Diancie is beautiful and I love it

Honourable mentions:
Trevenant and Gourgeist (I adored both, I love the typing and dex entries, I'm not sure what held them back, their stats are pretty okay but I think others just always won out over them, I may still potentially use one or both in future),
Heliolisk and Helioptile (I felt it was great but it never quite fit in to my team, plus I didn't really like its Normal typing),
Malamar and Inkay (not my type of pokemon in terms of its uses, but I love its typing and design),
Clawitzer,
and Furfrou

I appreciated the additions of Mega Ampharos, Mega Mawile, Mega Banette, Mega Sceptile and Mega Absol, I also appreciated Mega Heracross, but I'm not all for its design.

Xerneas and Yveltal have great designs, and I really like their concepts. I just don't feel all that much towards them as box legendaries. We never really learned all that much about them. They are an honourable mention, but as a whole I'm not that passionate about them. I'm scared of birds and yet I picked Y version, but I don't really regret that, I do like Xerneas and its life giving aura but something about Yveltal makes it win out for me. I think I like its sleek aerial design and that its bird-like features feel a bit dragonie to me.

I actually don't like Braixen or Sliggoo that much despite liking the rest of their lines.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Top 10 6th gen for me would be:

1- Slurpuff
2- Goodra
3- Chesnaught
4- Pangoro
5- Heliolisk
6- Avalugg
7- Clawitzer
8- Malamar
9- Greninja
10- Noivern

Personally, my list atm has to be:

1) Spritzee & Aromatisse
3) Heliolisk
4) Chesnaught
5) Talonflame
6) Floette
7) Goodra
8) Dragalge
9) Slurpuff
10) Sylveon

This thread made me realize I don't like many Gen VI Pokemon.

Greninja, Trevenant, Hawlucha and Malamar come to mind when I think of Kalos Pokemon that I like. Design is the most important to me when picking a favourite. I couldn't care less if it's good in battles

Hauteclaire

No particular order:
Froakie > Frogadier > Greninja
Fletchling > Fletchinder > Talonflame
Florges
Espurr
Honedge > Doublade > Aegislash
Malamar
Barbaracle
Tyrantrum
Hawlucha
Goomy > Sliggoo > Goodra
Noibat > Noivern

I also really like 50% Forme and Complete Forme Zygarde.

Thornhorn

Greninja is my favourite because I'm kind of new to Pokemon and I got X and Y when it came out. Froakie was my first starter ever. I have since played every single other generation including some randomizer runs, but Greninja is still my favourite :).

Zealot

I LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT TIER

Goodra - Easily my favorite Pokemon this gen. <3
Noibat - The anime showed me a much perkier and more animated side it. <3
Litleo - *litleo_cry.mp3* Such a cutie
Espurr - I just love how cute it looks even though it can be baneful. Lol.

I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE VIABLE IN BATTLE TIER

Greninja - Mainly for its HA Protean. But I also love its design albeit it took me a while to do so bc I didn't quite understand it at first. Lol.
Aegislash - Not a fan of its design, but it's a beast in battle.
Contrary Malamar - This bad b-tch is ready to scalp some Pokemon bald. However, it can be a bit predictable. </3

AESTHETICALLY PLEASING TIER

Florges line - I really love their elegance. <3
Aurorus - *aurorus_cry.mp3*
Delphox line - Pretty girls rock. <3

DatsRight

Inkay, if due to it being a Team Rocket Pokemon in the anime. Gourgeist isn't far behind due to similar reasons (if you're with the Trio, you're bound to ask for a hug). Pancham and Florges I also found endearing due to the anime versions.

Design wise I like the Fennekin evolution line, and Tyrunt I agree is a great cartoon T Rex that should have been thought up earlier.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well I usually go with my favorites of each type:

Bug: Vivillon (uhh yeah)
Dark: Malamar
Dragon: Goodra
Electric: Dedenne
Fairy: Slurpuff
Fighting: Pangoro
Fire: Pyroar
Flying: Noivern
Ghost: Aegislash
Grass: Chesnaught
Ground: Diggersby
Ice: Avalugg
Normal: Heliolisk
Poison: Dragalge
Psychic: Meowstic (Male)
Rock: Aurorus
Steel: Klefki
Water: Greninja/Clawitzer

Fairy: Sylveon

Water: Greninja

Dragon: Tyrantrum, Noivern and Goodra

Electric: Dedenne

It's very difficult for me to pick. There are a lot of contenders. Right now i'd probably say Heliolisk. Cool design, typing and stats. However I was quite fond of majority of the 6th Gen Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.