• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Gym Leader?

Which one?

• Total voters

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
^Wattson is old and wrinkly.

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Flannery because she's strong and sexy (lol)

Manchee

extra toasty
I went with Flannery. I was never a huge fan of any of them, but I do really like her. I love Roxanne too, I just wish she had better Pokémon and wasn't the first Gym Leader.

Wartusk

Blaziken FTW!!!
I've always liked Tate and Liza because they were so hard to beat. Also because it's awesome that there were 2 gym leaders in 1 battle.

Ezek

Your average freak
It should be gym leader(s) but I always liked Winona

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
I really like Brawly's design (and name), but the gym wasn't challenging enough. It would be better if he was like 5th-8th Gym leader, but what you gonna do about it...

Sceptile40

The One...
Ohh Wattson. He reminds me of my deceased grandfather...

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I like them but my faves are

Flannery - She's good looking
Norman - He's the dad and it's nice that you're related to a gym leader, so, yeah.
Winona - Same reason as Flannery

Ver-mont

Roxanne. She comes immediatly to my mind when I think of Hoenn Gym Leaders.

But I like them all a lot.

Fugazy

DanHarmonForEver
Wallace definitely. Once I figured out the ice patterns on the floor, I'd go back to the gym at random just to cross the ice haha

Winona is a close second though only because she was the hardest Gym Leader for me to beat

zeno48

Zaker!
^agree that the twin gym leaders was pretty original, and their pokemon were pretty fun to battle.

Luka

Pop Master
Tate and Liza. They're adorable, they're stronger and they make a good team, haha yes they discuss a little in the anime because Liza is older than Tate, but they're my favorite.

Serebii!

Tate and Liza were good Gym Leaders, I loved their dialogue, I wonder if they will ever make another Gym like it with more than one Gym Leader not like Chili, Cress and Cilan

Ver-mont

Tate and Liza were good Gym Leaders, I loved their dialogue, I wonder if they will ever make another Gym like it with more than one Gym Leader not like Chili, Cress and Cilan

Who unfortunately will be replaced without giving us a triple Gym battle/rematch, it seems.

I hope they do something similar to Tate and Liza in the future.

dragon user

Flannery i don't know why i just like battleing her more than the others