• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Gym Leader?

Which one?

• Total voters

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
My favorite trainer is Flannery. I like the idea behind her: a new gym leader that took over for her grampa and is new to battling (even if her torkoal is overleveled).

orochi

winona, because of her majestic flying types,though her altaria was a pain in the *ss when it used earthquake.....my poor electric pokemon DX

Draco.

Dragon Master.
norman ftw!

i like normal type pokemons, Nuff said from me :3

Torpoleon

Tate & Liza. A powerful duo that is tough to beat!

Cutty

Forever now
I like Wallace. But not Juan. So I voted for Brawly, my second favorite. Although I'm not into Fighting much.

Winona just intrigued me for some reason. She was just so elegant and calm all the time.

Jaguartail

Wallace, because of his role in the plotline. I also like Norman and Tate/Liza.

Wallace. Elegant and an artist(I'm an artist too), specializes in my favorite type, and is a battler and a coordinator(just like me in the games).

blackterminator3

Flannery is my most favorite Gym Leader in the game. She is cool, with wool moves. Her fire Pokemon has the groove to make you a fool. :D

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
My favorite is Tate and Liza.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Tate and Liza. It was about two years after I finished Sapphire that found out that they were actually a boy and a girl and not two girls as I had originally thought *headdesk*