• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Gym Leader?

Which one?

• Total voters

Cutty

Forever now

^Now, thats totally new to me o_O
Where have I been..??!

soundxfury

None of the Gen 3 leaders particularly stand out to me as a favorite. But if I had to choose I think I'd go with Flannery, she looks pretty cool and she uses fire types, which I love.

Last edited:

Durbe

I'm tired
Winona. She's cool, I like her design.
Followed up by Wallace, of course.

Tate and Liza. It was about two years after I finished Sapphire that found out that they were actually a boy and a girl and not two girls as I had originally thought *headdesk*
It took me until the Anime episode where they both appear for me to realise that Tate was a guy.

Deadrose

Terrakion Lord
Winona and Flannery. I always like the Flying and Fire gym leaders. Brawly was fun to battle too cause his Makuhita was always difficult for me to beat. The twins were challenging for me as well, and I liked the concept of a double battle against gym leaders.

chess-z

campy vampire
Tat and Liz.
It was the hardest, because I thrashed Wallace.
With Rayquaza.

spartanfan17

Dragon Trainer
My favorite is Brawley even though I could never beat him when I was little.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Wattson was my favorite :D
I likes Winnona, Tate & Liza and Juan to :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Tate & Liza. No doubt, the terrible duo of Solrock and Lunatone.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Flannery was cool, but the prize goes to Wallace. He uses Water types and he's just awesome!

Mightyena97

Hoenn Champion
Winona or Brawly because they both seem badass. Also I like Skarmory and Makuhita and Winona owned a Skarmory and Brawly owned a Makuhita :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Flannery is my favorite~. She is my favorite because of her personality and hairstyle, lol.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
wallace and juan were quite the gentlemen.