• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Legendary of the 4th Generation

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
Mines is Azelf because it's a fairy but also pretty strong when trained correctly :)

MeowMix

We gotta cook
Darkrai. He's mysterious, cool looking, and the only pokemon that the games portray as evil.

i really liked sky shaymin (skymin)
but i haven't been able to get it yet :'(

butmy second fave is heatran ^_^

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Cresselia cuz shes beatiful
Azelf cuz hes wtfawesome

and

Regigigas cuz he's McHuge and has more Attack then Groundon. Mine was named Bigmac XD

Malph

;491; Darkrai is my favorite of Gen IV.

;487-o; Origin Forme Giratina is my favorite that I can actually obtain.

Weavile22

Imma be
Darkrai HAS to be the best. Awesome spd+sp.attack+dark void comes to be the major legendary sweeper

Iron Beast

The Eon Pokemon
Giratina is awsome. I like how you can change its forme by givin it the geuisturous(spelling fail xp). Its awwwsome

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
;491; is my favorite.