• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite Legendary of the 4th Generation

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
This thread is ..... Yes just read the title. You'll get the point
Anyways, i'm interested in Palkia. I'm wanting to catch him badly and I know he will be in my team.
Any other favs?

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
I like dialga. I like the sound of time travle I have dialga but i dont use legendary pokemon in my group. I do use Latias & Latios but thats all.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Arceus is my fav, it's a cool Pokemon

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i like shaymin. it is relaxing to see her sit down her gracidea flower and shrubs rustling when the wind blows.

yup i like to fantasy all pokemon how they live and behave. lol.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I've had my eyes on Arceus, Giratina-o, and Cresselia. All have great design, as well as excellent stats. I have to say that it's pretty hard to decide between all these options, considering that Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina-a are really nice as well.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
I like Dialga the most. Cool design, I like the color blue, diamond is my birthstone and I like DONUTS!

Whimsy

I use Giratina the most. ^_^ I'd been using Gengar in my team and phased him out when I got Wraith (my Giratina). I like Dialga and Palkia, but not enough to use them.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Out of the 4th generation legendaries I want to say Darkrai and Dialga are my favorites.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Regigigas. I had such a good time with my brother catching the 3 regis in pokemon ruby, it just fits that my favorite is the 4th regi.

jorisw

Heatran is my favorite because he has the looks the typing and the stats an because I can use hin at the battle frontier.

jorisw

Heatran is my favorite because he has the looks the typing and the stats an because I can use hin at the battle frontier.

i used to like cresselia since it was pretty and hard to kill. but now i think my favorite legendary would be arceus, darkrai, shaymin :D arceus is the strongest pokemon EVER, with stats and moves XP