• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Line in a videogame

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
You forgot "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee."

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

GreatGonzales

The Master
You forgot "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee."

Haha I remember hearing that for the first time in-game, after hearing about it from my friends. I believe it was a guard outside dragonsreach that told me....

Darenix

"......... ..... ...... ...............
... ....... ......................... ."
- Pokemon Trainer Red
(Paraphrased)

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Guy : Eh too small to get a good look eh?
Girl : What's too small!?
Guy (without missing a beat) : Your rack.
*Slap*

Can't remember what game or why they were I just saw it in a video once...

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
"ZINGA-DINGDING" - Thunder Dragon from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Besides, Most of my favorite lines from video games come from none other than Issun from Okami. Though probably one of my favorites of his lines was during his first encounter with Rao where he was lusting about "Melons".

PsychicPsycho

From Destroy All Humans!:

Farmer's Wife: AAAAHH!! Little green space men!
Cryptosporidum: I...am not...green.

Goverment Agent: You think I'm scared of you?
Crypto: I think you should be.

Also, from Rage; it's not a quote but an in-game description:

Fists: balled up hands attached to the end of arms. Useful for bludgeoning things
"What is better; to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
Interesting
"......... ..... ...... ...............
... ....... ......................... ."
- Pokemon Trainer Red
(Paraphrased)
lol
Guy : Eh too small to get a good look eh?
Girl : What's too small!?
Guy (without missing a beat) : Your rack.
*Slap*
lol2

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
The Cortana monologue at the beginning of Halo 3 campaign.
"They let me pick, did I ever tell you that? Choose whichever Spartan I wanted. You know me. I did my research. Watched as you became the soldier we needed you to be. Like the others, you were strong and swift and brave. A natural leader. But you had something they didn't. Something no one saw... but me. Can you guess? Luck. Was I wrong?" - Cortana's voice in the beginning of Arrival.

Avery Johnson-Halo: Combat Evolved "I would have been your daddy, but the dog beat me over the fence!".

When you have the IWHBYD skull activated in Halo 3.

When you kill a Brute, if there is another close to it that Brute might say "He was my Lover".

I'd put the rest but I'm to lazy.

Flame Mistress

"Because that's what doggies do!" - Missile (Ghost Trick)

""While I do not enjoy fighting, I find the idea of a puzzle battle to be quite alluring. Or, to use a colloquialism: please bring it." - Hershel Layton (Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask)

PsychicPsycho

"Are you sure? This skill level isn't remotely fair."

-prompt after selecting Nightmare difficulty in early versions of Doom.

You had to confirm that, yes, you were sure, before you could continue. Yikes.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Everything GlaDos and Cave Johnson says.
"I see you go the angry look down." and "Why do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?"-Xigbar(Kingdom hearts DDD and 358/2 days)
"I'm afraid the mouse is SMACK- dab in the middle of enemy territory" -Kefka (FF dissidia)

Gilgamesh, just Gilgamesh.

RUN, RUN AWAY- Demyx, kh2

Rezzo

Occasionally
Eggman boss battles in Sonic games, where he's all like "time for a change of fate" and "get a load of this"

Sgt. Cortez in Timesplitters: Future Perfect on the hardest difficulty where you have the ghost Gun and he's all like "damn keep these zombies under control" every half-second

Entreri10

"The Liberation of Roma has begun" [Assassin's Creed Brotherhood]
"Big...money! Big...prizes! I love it!" (Smash TV)
"Wort Wort Wort" (Halo)

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What that guy was saying when I had the chat function on.