• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite mistakes in the pokemon show, games, manga, etc.

OceanHero

Smile Smile Smile!
I don't know, but in the anime Ash doesn't age.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I don't remember that.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
How is pikachu not a lvl 100 unstoppable force of pure power? Like really, it still loses fights sometimes.

~DejaVu~

My favorites are :
1) the arbok/seviper one shown above
2) when they changed riceballs to JELLY FILLED DONUTS
3) when Brock said water is weak to fire and electric is weak to flying

My favorites are :
1) the arbok/seviper one shown above
2) when they changed riceballs to JELLY FILLED DONUTS
3) when Brock said water is weak to fire and electric is weak to flying

1) I think I remember seeing that and thinking "wtf?" (not that I knew that word back then)
2) Riceballs are good too! Why, 4Kids!?!?
3) That is epic.

I also like the Growlithe/Arcanine one.

Battlestar

TRC Boss
I loved the Arbok Seviper scandel
also in a movie ash let out 6 poke balls but Pikchu was already out and doesnt even use one

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
"Arcanine! Flamethrower!"

"Ash is using a water type, which is totally weak against fire types."

"Finish it off with False Swipe!"

"Okay Pokemon trainers, what Pokemon does Arbok evolve into? *few seconds later/commercial time* If you guessed Seviper you were right!"

The basic ones.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
In the first movie is shows Kadabra I think (been a while and i forgot if it really was this Pokemon) but Teram Rocket says its Sycther.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
By reading this thread, I can gather that when making pokemon themed merchandise, get to know the game first.
The first movie had a lot of mistakes though, thanks 4Kids.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
"Arcanine! Flamethrower!"

"Ash is using a water type, which is totally weak against fire types."

"Finish it off with False Swipe!"

"Okay Pokemon trainers, what Pokemon does Arbok evolve into? *few seconds later/commercial time* If you guessed Seviper you were right!"

The basic ones.

I remember the last one lol thats hilarious

rocky505

I was playing White earlier and found a trainer with a hacked pokemon. A sandy cloak Wormadam with leaf storm. The girl that uses it is on Route 12 if you wanna see it.

PokemonTrainerKaden

On my DVR the episode "Sticking with who you know" is labeled "Sticking with you know who".