• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite mistakes in the pokemon show, games, manga, etc.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
How Lyra calls you alot, saying Marill evolved, and you go and check but it is still Marill

jeffyisaraichu

Twilight Princess
My Pokedex guide book for HG and SS has the most EPIC fail! It says catch Zapdos and it has a yellow lightning background with the Zapdos pic but in the disciption it says Latias. Its on page 34 (I couldn't get my camera to focus on the words to take a pic)

flygon123pwn

Outragin'
didnt check if anyone else said this but pikachu used thunderbolt against a jolteon from one of the kimono girls and OHKO'd it

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Every time an Electric move worked on a ground type.

I found more in my pokemon book.
Lileep the Sea Lilly pokemon (Sea lily)
Kricketune learns Perish, song (Perish Song)
Budew moveset:Headbutt, Leer, Focus Energy, Pursuit, Take Down, Scary Face, Assurance, AncientPower, Endeavor, Zen Headbutt, Screech, Head Smash.
Torcoal the Coral Pokemon (Coal)
And the one that made me facepalm Prinplup can learn Metal Chew. (Metal Claw).
Also I caught a lvl 6 Furret.
There is probably more but I haven't looked yet.

Last edited:

Hamburger

raging Breeder
lol, when Froslass used slash in 'the Drifting Snorunt!''

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
In Fit to be Tyrogued/A Tyrogue Full of Trouble Ash's pokedex stated that Tyrogue was the evolved form of Hitmonlee Hitmonchan and Hitmontop. Or was that Elekid being the evolved form of Electabuzz in another episode? Hmm could've been both I guess.

Armored Zangoose

Baxk when the anime first moved to Hoenn, I had a short book about pokemon battles and matchups between pokemon. It came free with something, can't remmeber what, but it had the reader look at two pokemon and decide whch one they thought would win in a battle.

Anyways, at the beginning it said "don't assume a pokemon wll lose because its small. In the first pokemon movie, Ash's Pikachu battled the legendary pokemon Mewtwo. You'd probably think Mewto would win ,but Pikachu came out on top."(Actual quote) I don't remember that happening, do you?

Autis-misc

Abridger
it wasnt really in the show but on a dub for pokemon black and white, northwestanime put zecrom instead of zekrom.

i really cant think of any others.

oh, and for all of you who say "electric types worked on ground types" in the first gen, dual types didnt exist.

Devil's Apprentice

~Orian Adventures~
It still makes me really angry that pikachu beat brock's geodude with electric attacks :mad:

Also, I hate how alot of the time they change how to pronounce the pokemon.

I saw an episode where someone said "Arceus" like AR-sea-ISS, but in the movie it's AR-key-ISS

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Trainers which pokemon evolves into Arbok?
Trainers if you choose seviper you were right.
LOL fail 4kids
Also when heracross was able to use focus punch while using sleep talk which isn't possible.

Last edited: