• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite of The Lake Guardian Trio

Which is your favorite of The Lake Guardian Trio

• Total voters

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
I was thinking about starting a new game on my Platinum and I suddenly remembered that moment when the Psychic trio made their appearance towards the end of the game. It got me thinking...

Which of the trio do you like most? Why?

I'll start. I have a feeling I'm going to be in the minority, but my favorite is Mesprit. I love that it rules of the realm of Emotion and I like it's color and design more than that of Azelf or Uxie. I also like how it kinda strikes a balance between the other two as far as Offense and Defense go.

What about you guys?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I like mesprit, it has very balanced stats.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Azelf, It was always the most powerful. To me, it also looked the coolest.

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
Azelf, It was always the most powerful. To me, it also looked the coolest.

Yeah, I doubt you're alone on that one. I remember when I played Battle Revolution, Azelf was EVERYWHERE. I never liked them though, partially for that reason.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Azelf. Arguably the best out of the trio thanks to it's balanced offenses and exceptional speed. A must-have out of all of them if you're considering a Specially offensive/Physically offensive (suggested specially offensive orientation, thanks to the access of Nasty Plot in Azelf's movepool) psychic type.

Flamer

To be honest, I never warmed to this trio in the slightest. The lack of variation between its members and the similarity of all three to Mew kinda put me off. I like my legendary trios to be big dogs or awesome birds, not little pixies.

Anyway, I did use Azelf against the Elite 4 in Pearl, more out of necessity than choice, so I've voted for that. Out of the three its the most balanced and therefore the most useful when your trying to take down the Elite 4 with team that's otherwise incredibly unbalanced

Kalosian

So long
Mesprit all the way. It represents emotions, which I like much better than knowledge or willpower. I also like its design better than the other two. Azelf is probably the best of the three when it comes to usefulness in battles, but I still like Mesprit better. It is also a bit more special compared to the others as it appears on Spear Pillar during the battles against Team Galactic and it roams Sinnoh instead of sitting in its cave all the time.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Don't care about stats at all.

I actually like Uxie the most. It just looks so calm and somehow more elegant than the other two, kind of like Gardevoir or something. But I'm not too fond of this trio, to be honest.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i don't usually use them competitively, so my favorite is Uxie design wise and for everything else. I love the entire lale trio, but my favorite it Uxie because it's the being of knowledge, and i love it's call, i could listen to it all day. I also like it's design as well.

Aegon

My favourite's Mesprit, though Azelf's a close contender. I like how it's more involved with the player, and its bright pink colouring causes it to stand out somewhat.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Azelf are so underestimated in competitive battling today, plus one is on my OU BW2/BW team named Chip(Yes my shiny one who creams everyone), and I must say Azelf, I mean who cannot like Azelf~!

Chidzz

Azelf has alway been my favourite.... I don't know, its just as soon as I saw the three he just sttod out

ps. how to i put a signature (sorry, im new to this forum stuff!!)

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not really a fan, but if I had to choose, I'd say Azelf.

Azelf by far :)

Cutty

Forever now
Im not really a fan of the trio. But Mesprit has the best shiny sprite of them all.

Sealotic

Hmm, the lake trio wasn't my favorite at all, so I would say.. Azelf, because it's blue ?