• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite of The Lake Guardian Trio

Which is your favorite of The Lake Guardian Trio

• Total voters

Placa

Aspiring Trainer
Uxie, because it looks really chilled out, and it's yellow.

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
I think Mesprit is just so adorable! It kind of reminds me of the Angel Chao from Sonic Adventure, but I guess it's because of it's coloring. Also, I think emotion is the most important of the three.

~Azurill~

I won't lie, this is one of my fav trios. Azelf it's pretty sweet. It's great for competitive teams and it also has a great design.

Mesprit and Uxie are cool too =)

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Azelf, because of its superior offenses.

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
Azelf!

It's cute ^^

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I never really pay attention to stats much and I never saw the potential for any of the trio members in battle. In addition I could never actually tell the difference between any of them aesthetically because they looked so similar, so I remain neutral to all three of them. Nice sounding cries though.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Not a very big fan of the Lake Trio, but I'll have to go with Azelf.
It seems like it has a better design than Uxie and Mesprit. :p

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Don't care about stats at all.

I actually like Uxie the most. It just looks so calm and somehow more elegant than the other two, kind of like Gardevoir or something. But I'm not too fond of this trio, to be honest.

I agree with the calm part; that's the one trait that makes me like Uxie nearly as much as Azelf.

ashiemore

Mostly Azelf is my favorite, because generally I try to battle offensively and it has the best offensive stats of the three. Mesprit is ok too, but I would probably rather have the extra sp.atk that azelf has.

I think it's a great idea to try to decide, so i'll think on it more.

~ashiemore

Owlbituary

Shiny Addict
I think Azelf is my favorite. I like its design the best, and that Speed is fabulous.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Uxie, I always liked pokémon with knowledge and I think Uxie is cute. Now if only Uxie could of graced all people...