• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite of The Lake Guardian Trio

Which is your favorite of The Lake Guardian Trio

• Total voters

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Azelf. It's the being of Willpower. I love that simple fact about it so much that it's always been my favorite of the three.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
I don't like any of them too much, but... I love Azelf's color (yay blue!) and Uxie's design. Mesprit seems a bit off to me and looks a bit derpy for my tastes. :p

ChaosEevee

My favourite is Mesprit because I like its design most of the three and because it represents emotion which I think is more important than knowledge and willpower.

Uxie totally rad

I like Uxie because it is the being of knowledge and it is the Pokemon that gave people the knowledge of how to solve their own problems. It is also has the highest Sp. Def. and Defense stats, making it the tank of the trio. It was part of one of my old teams and proved to be very helpful in battle.

AceOfSpadez

I Am The Law
Azelf. Enough said.

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
I tend to look at the mythology of legendary pokemon, so...
Uxie.
But in terms of looks, stats, and moves, I like all of them equally.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i like Mespirit best for 2 reasons:

1: The most challenging and fun to find and catch

2: The most balanced of the 3. Almost equal Atk. and Def., giving it a good balance.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Azelf because he's blue and the power to dominate wills is awesome.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Azelf, it looks cuter and ny Azelf was stronger than my Mesprit and Uxie, might be bexause f the differeces in nature...

*~Silver*~

I liked Mesprit the best, and not for it's design. To me, which of the Lake Trio I picked is based mostly on concept. Which do I value more? The will power that Azelf represents? No. The knowledge that Uxie represents? No. While those are both things that I greatly value them when it comes down to it I realized that the reason I value those is because of emotion, which is what Mesprit represents. Heck. Azelf probably wouldn't exist without emotion because without emotion there's no will power. When it comes down to it, the reason I picked Mesprit is because without emotion the world would seriously suck.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Azelf. It has nothing to do with stats, I just like it the best. Also it's the being of willpower, which is something I've always had plenty of.